Chapter 9

Nicki Minaj POV

"What the fuck do you mean that you have a son?!" I shout at him from the top of my lungs. I thought we got rid of this bitch and now she's back. And, to think, it ain't even safaree's. I don't believe it. "August?"

"Nicki, the boy looks smack like me. Like I spit this lil' nigga out. He has to be mine." August said.

"We are 'post to be gettin' married August. Now you got that bitch back in our lives." I said.

"Nicki, at the end of the day if he's mine he's mine. I gotta take care of what's mine. I ain't have no father in my life and I'll be damned if he gotta go thru the same thing." August said. I sit down and start to cry. Err'thang is ruin now.

August tries to comfort me when I jerk away. I can't believe any of this is happenin' to me. Me and August are post to be startin' a family. I'm post to be havin' his babies - not Bianca - the baby mama. This is all too much fo' me to have to deal wit.

I can't be but so mad at August after all the shit we been thru. We been thru hell and high waters. Plus we were goin' thru motions at the time. Now that I thought t was all over she comes back. I wonder what slick shit she got up her sleeves.

I understand what August is sayin' but 'til then err'thang is onna pause. We can't get married. I want a DNA test to be done and that'll tell it all. August is so stuck that he needs to be reminded. He needs a reminder of how slick that bitch was back then.

I don't trust that hoe. I don't kno' that bitch from fuckin' Adams. If anythin' he don't needa claim that baby. I have faith that it ain't his. Sorry to put it that way but I don't believe it's his.

I see how protective he is already and he ain't even sure if the boy is his. You can't just base it from the looks. A blood test or somethin' needs to be had. If it's his then it's gonna be a problem. I'm not gonna leave him but things will change.

I look at August and hold his close to me, maybe there's still hope. "What if he's not yours?"

"What?!" August looks at me in shock. He toss my hands to the side and gets up. He looks down on me. I start lookin' to the floor. "Nicki, don't start."

I get up. "what if it ain't yours? If it ain't Safaree's it has to be somebody else's." I said.

"Nicki," he shakes his head. "Stop it. Stop!"

We start to yell back and forth and my voice starts to hoarse. The more we scream and shout the more emotional I get. I hate it when we get to this point. Maybe the whole marriage thing is a mistake. We shouldn't get married at all.

"Nicki, what do you want from me?" August asks me.

"I want us!" I scream at him.

"We are together." August said.

"August I can just use a minute alone." I said and he just throws his hands up in the air.

"Fine Nicki, as you wish." August said, leavin'.

"August baby wait." When I say that he already leaves out the door. Shit!

August Alsina POV

I leave out 'cause I don't feel like arguin' wit' Nicki anymore. I see what she sayin', I mean I see why she like that. But the bottom line is that I finna take care of what's mine. If she wanna leave and all than okay. But I'm not quitin' on a child.

This child needs both of its parents and Nicki needa see that. We both had some shitty past. So she should understand what this means. I still wanna future wit' her no doubt. If God is puttin' us to a test than he is doin' one hell of a job.

Is this a sign? Could be.

I pull out my phone to text Bianca. If anythin' we should get a test done. Before I go off claimin'. When I first talked to her she was more civilize. Maybe she'll stay that way fo' good.

We need to talk. I send to her.

Sure... Bianca sends back.

When is a good time 4 u? I send to her.

How about later on? Bianca sends back.

Great. I send back to her.

It's important. I send back I her again.

***

"Hey August." Bianca said as she opens up the door. "come in."

I step inside to see a man sittin' onna couch. "August meet Tyrone. Tyrone meet August."

We both say what's good to each other. I see now she gotta man. They place look good and fit enough. She really moved on which is good fo' her. Ion wish nothin' bad fo' her at all.

"Tyrone, would you excuse us." Bianca said and he gets up.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." Tyrone said, kissin' her cheek. "I love you."

"Love you too." Bianca said as he leaves the house.

"So," she said lookin' at me. "Why did you want to talk?"

"'Bout the baby Bianca." I said to her and she shakes her head.

"August, no, look I said that its Tyrone's." Bianca said.

"Bianca, he wasn't even inna picture... Please." I said.

"I don't wanna fuck up anythin' else. I finally got my life back on track. I got this baby to care for now August. I have a man who's there, so you don't need to play daddy." Bianca said.

"Bianca do you kno' what it's like to grow up fatherless?" I ask her. "The baby needs a father. His real father."

"August, I grew up parentless. I didn't have my parents in my life. My father left me and my mom blamed me for him leaving me so she drop me off to her sister to be with him. That shit hurt. I don't want my child to grow up that way." Bianca said.

"So you gonna take my child away from me so he can grow up thinkin' I'm a deadbeat when I was trynna be there." I said.

"All I'm askin' is to have a DNA test happen. If it's not mine then I'll be gone outta your life I swear. But I just need to kno' the truth before I go." I beg her.

She shrugs and cross her arms. "okay August. I'll set an appointment for that to happen."

"Thank you!" I said huggin' her.