Memory gone?!

☆☆☆☆☆

"Beta! Beta! Can you see us?"

*He slowly opens his eyes trying to observe what is going around him*

"Doctor! Doctor! He is awake! Please come and check him." The lady runs and says to the doctor with tears in her eyes.

"How are you feeling young man? Are you okay?" The doctor said checking him patiently.

*He still trying to figure out what is everyone saying*

"Why am I in the hospital? And who are you all people?" He says looking at all of them weirdly.

"What? What... is he saying doctor? Why is he not recognizing us?" The lady says in disbelief.

"I think he has lost his memory" The doctor says. "Do you remember anything, Vihaan?"

"Vihaan? Oh, thats my name? I don't remember anything doctor.... And... my head hurts a bit" *He says grabbing his head*

"We need to run some tests, Mrs. Aggarwal, before we make any conclusions but we'll run them after sometime. Until then, please call your family members and you and Mr. Aggarwal, please come in my office, I have something to talk." The doctor says to Mrs. Gauri Aggarwal, Vihaan's mother.

"Ok doctor! I have called his father. He'll be here soon." She says trying to control her tears.

*The doctor moves out of the room*

*Mrs. Aggarwal sits on the stool beside Vihaan's bed*

"Beta, do you not remember me? I am your mother."

"No, I am trying to remember but my mind..... its all blank!" He says confusingly.

"Its okay! Don't stress yourself! Your father and sister are about to come and they'll tell you everything"

*His father and sister enters the room hurriedly*

"Bhai!" *His sister hugs him as soon as she sees him* "Aap finally uth gaye! Its been more than 2 months you were not awake" *She says holding tears in her eyes*

*He hugs her back confusingly*

*She broke apart from the hug and sees his confused face.*

"Kya hua bhai? Are you still in shock? Should I call the doctor?"

*Her mother pulls her and says* "Beta! Wait! Listen to me first."

"He does not remember anything and anyone." *Her mother said crying* "The doctor will run some tests and then will come to a conclusion."

"What? Really?" *His father said shocked*

"Yes but first the doctor called us in his office so we need to talk to him. Lets go"

*They went to the doctor's office*

"So bhai you don't remember anything like not even me or...."

"No" *He says interrupting her*

"Accha so let me help you remember. I am your younger sister, Kashish Aggarwal. I am currently working in our father's company. You are Vihaan Aggarwal, a medical student in your 2nd last year."

"Oh! Okay..."

"Are you catching up, bhai?"

"No! Not really."

"Its okay, bhai. I hope you'll remember soon."

*IN DOCTOR'S OFFICE*

"So Mr. and Mrs. Aggarwal, I think he has lost his memory because of the accident. Usually, it happens. Sometimes, the patients lose thier memory after shocking or triggering accidents. But you need to remember that he should not put any kind of pressure on his mind right now. There are high chances of him going into coma so please don't pressurize him mentally."

"Okay doctor but is it not possible ki uski memory puri aa jaaye?" *Mrs. Aggarwal asks*

"Unfortunately, we cannot confirm it!" "And one more thing, don't mention the accident to him. It can trigger his mind"

*Mr. Aggarwal nods*

"Well, you can take him home tomorrow." The doctor says.

"Thank you doctor." Mr. Aggarwal says.

☆☆☆☆☆

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's message:)

Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I know ki thoda sa slow lag sakta hai aapko ye but it'll get interesting! Trust me! 

So, are you excited for next chapter? Tell me by voting and commenting! I mean there are many questions... 

*How did the accident happen?* *Will Vihaan be able to get back to his college?* *Will his memory come back?*

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

Luv ya all <3  byeeie!