TEASER!!

You tapped your foot on the ground as softly as possible, Focusing on the last bit of the test. An assignment that costed half of your grade in History. Stressful times.

Your pencil scratched on the page, writing down the answers that made the most sense. The lead on the sharp tip of the pencil marked the white paper, finishing off the last of your page. Now you had to play the waiting game.

You flipped the paper around making sure either didn't have the backside before leaning forward, resting your head on your arms, your eyes flickering around the room, watching as some students struggled. While others couldn't give two shits about their grade in favour of snickering with one another.

"Chris, eyes on your paper." The teacher- for the fourth time- told one of his students off, earning a gruff huff from Chris as well as an eyeroll, he hadn't done any work on the paper, only tapping his pencil on the table, eying the clock.

CHRIS REDFIELD!
STEREOTYPE;
JOCK/FRATBOY!
This man is at the top of the food chain as some would say! Popular amongst his peers for his well performance on the football field! Presenting the whole school!

You eyed him for a a second lo ger before shifting your gaze away, not wanting to get caught by him, you didn't want to be deemed as the college creep.

Well, you were a creep in some ways, looking at certain people for too long, doing your research on them as if they were some new type of species, formulating what information you can get in your head based on appearance of the person.

Your eyes shifted towards another student- it wouldn't be seen weird to be looking in front of you which was good, though your eyes did have to drift slightly to the right, just a single row across from you, one seat ahead sat another popular favourite amongst the college. Ada Wong.

ADA WONG!
STEREOTYPE;
QUEEN BEE!
Not exactly the queen bee some may be thinking of! No cheerleading, snobbish bratty vibes here!

Ada's queen bee state was accumulated back in her second year at the college! A snark that couldn't be rivaled, a confident attitude that made men, women and all genders inbetween swoon! Words that sting like a bee.

Also known for her on going rivalry with CHRIS REDFIELD!

You let out a bored up, writing stuff down whenever you deemed what the teacher was saying was actually valuable information. Eyes darting around the classroom again, 'npc, NPC... Another NPC that looks like a main character- NPC..' you bored though, almost perking up when you could finally throw another liable at a person.

LUIS SERRA!
STEREOTYPE;
NERD!
Quite the genius, as said by his stereotype;a nerd.

The person you always went straight to for any type of project, though unlike most 'nerds' he was quite the looker, a few NPC fangirls, boys and non-binaries flocking towards him whenever it came to that season; Valentine's day.

Breaking the natural stereotype of a nerd Luis is well known to be friends- dare say best friends with ADA WONG!

You focused back on the teacher, flickering between his balding hair and the clock, five seconds to go, you had already began packing up, standing up just as the clock hit the final hour.

Freedom. Well, not exactly, you stilled had homework to do, the dreadful assignments calling your name, chanting it like a crowd in a football match. how wonderful.

Before you could get hassled by anyone to help with the homework you bolted away, not wanting to be the reason as to why anyone failed, you were just barely passing your classes anyways.

Navigating through the crowded halls you made your way towards the dorms, because what's a cliché college au book without dorms? And you guessed it! A roommate!

How possibly wrong could this go?..