Chapter 4~

(Author-nim: oh the song? Yeah just vibe to it 😌)

"Okay, we are done for the day, you all can go home now" the instructor said while exiting the practice room.

"Finallyyyyy, peacee" beomgyu said as he gulped down the whole water out of the bottle.

Yeonjun just chuckled, "Let's go to the dorm" Soobin, their leader said.

"Alrightt, i am hungry so can we stop by a Cafe please??" Huening Kai said while helping beomgyu stand up from the ground.

At the Cafe:

They all sat on the chairs and chatted as they waited for the waiter to come

Yeonjun     Beomgyu     Taehyun
--------------------------------------
                    Table
--------------------------------------
Soobin.                              Kai

For visual purposes

The waiter came and they all ordered what they wanted.

"I will have a macha and muffen" huening Kai said.

"I will get cold coffee and donuts" taehyun said.

"I will have a chocolate pudding" Soobin said.

"I will get boba and macaroons, what about you, Yeonjun Hyung?"

Yeonjun snapped out of his thoughts and said, "oh um I will have the same as you"

The waiter noted down what they all wanted and walked away.

They all talked and talked until the waiter came back with their orders. They all are and walked away to the car except Yeonjun.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Soobin said.

"Um... I need to talk to beoms. You all get home safely." Yeonjun replied as he didn't even let Soobin say anything and shooed them away.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu watched as the rest of TXT drove away. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Beomgyu turns to Yeonjun as he does the same as well.

"Not here though" "huh? What do you mea-" before beomgyu could complete his sentence, Yeonjun covered his eyes in a blindfold.

"What are you even doi-"

"Shh" Yeonjun cut him off , "just trust me okay?"

Beomgyu nods and Yeonjun leads him to a place.

He takes off Beomgyu's blindfold and he gasps at how pretty the place was, yes, Yeonjun again took him to the same park.

(Author-nim: Here's the pic incase you forgot how the park looked like ツ )

Beomgyu flinched because Yeonjun hugged his waist from the back. "Has anyone told you how much I love you, baby?"

Beomgyu's eyes widened, 'there's no way my crush would like me back, i must be dreaming'  he thought.

'why isn't he replying?? Ah shit, I knew I did a mistake by telling him my feelings, there's no way my crush would like me back'  Yeonjun thought.

"YES!! A HUNDRED TIMES YES!!" Their were tears in beomgyu's eyes and Yeonjun wasted no time in pulling him into a long, passionate kiss.

They pulled away and attached their forehead (Author-nim: Never felt so single [Yeonjun: don't you have a girlfriend?] Author-nim: oh shit, you're right!)

"should we tell the members?" Beomgyu asked "sure...why not, darling??" He replied. "Okay then let's go home."

Time Skip, after YeonGyu told the members about their relationship

They all decided to party the night away but since the maeknae felt sleepy soon, they stopped the party earlier than they thought they would. Everyone went to their seperate rooms but Yeonjun and Beomgyu couldn't sleep properly

"Babyy?? Are you asleep??" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu replied "No, just overthinking" Yeonjun chuckled at how straight(gay)forward beomgyu was. "Same here, i am kinda tensed about how will we tell the entertainment".

"Please, let's just sleep, I don't wanna get so tensed up at night when i am supposed to be sleeping." Beomgyu says as Yeonjun nods and pulls him to cuddle and soon enough, they both drift off to sleep.

1 month after they started dating

Since TXT had a day-off, the new couple decided to go to a restaurant to discuss about the new problem they have. Yeonjun wore a black hoodie,black mask and black sweatpants and Beomgyu wore the same outfit but it was all grey.

(Author-nim: I DEFINITELY DONT WANNA WRITE ANYMOREEE😭😭 Okay fine imma take a break)

They discussed a little on what they should do and tried to understand eachother but at the end, Yeonjun just angrily left the restaurant.

Time Skip

Beomgyu has been crying for the past two-three hours because even after coming back home, they fought and Yeonjun just left the dorm for a bit.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Beomie?" A voice from the other side of the door spoke

*Knock*

"Are you here, baby? Please I'm so sorryyy, i bought you something"

"Okay fine come in" Beomgyu just replied while wiping his tears away.

The door opened and Beomgyu noticed their was a box in Yeonjun's hands, it was neither too big, neither too small.

"What's that?" Beomgyu asked as Yeonjun put the box infront of him and told him to open it.
As soon as he opened it, a tiny puppy jumped out and in between Beomgyu's palms.

"OMGG!! Thanks you so much, babyyy, he's so cute!!" Beomgyu squeals as Yeonjun just chuckled at how adorable he looked holding the little pup. "Your welcome and what should we name him?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu thought for a bit before saying, "what about Michi? It's cute right?"

"Cute but not more than you" yeonjun flirted and Beomgyu's cheeks flushed baby pink and he just chuckled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

BABY YOU CAN CALL ME MEAN-MEAN-MEAN-MEAN-MEAN~
BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT-SHIT~
THE BEAUTY AND THE BRAINS I GOT BOTH ON ME~
LE SSAFERIM GOING STRAIGHT TO VICTORY~
I AM SMARTER BABY SMARTER~
SMARTER BABY SMARTER~

(Smart's English lyrics got me drop down to my knees-)

TFFF, my hands are NOT supposed to hurt so much!!😭😭 But anyways the words didn't even go above 1k so I'm disappointed in myselfff, slayyy

And how was the chapter, cookies??
Was it good?? I tried to add fluff into it and I don't even know if I did a good job😭😭.
Anyways saurrr....... Day after tomorrow's Holi (a festival for Hindus) and I don't think I will be able to upload since I want to spend time with my family instead<33. Saurr hope y'all understand.

Have a great day, cookies~
Bye bye~