chapter one

hollyleafs pov

chapter one-a cold breeze

The sound of gushing water was louder then ever the rain must have risen it she thought she felt a pang of sadness she could never go back to Thunderclan so why must she be sad?

She heard the sound of fallen leaves foot steps padding over to her."Here is some fish...if you want it you looked upset" he mewed."Am fine really" she looked at him eating the plump fish."Next time i can catch myself"she added proudly can starclan see me from here she shook the thought away thanking fallen leaves for the fish she went into her nest and drifted to sleep.

Loud footsteps kept waking hollyleaf."Fallen leave-"fallen leaves was sorting some herbs from his nest."What do you need?"he lifted his head in confusion."Are you making them foot steps?"hollyleaf asked."no am not i thought you where...!"Hollyleaf froze they where not alone in the tunnels."I'll check it out you stay here"hollyleaf tried to sound brave.

The tunnels where dark and the floor felt as cold as ice before she to came face to face with the cats a tom pounced on hollyleaf knocking her to the ground the tom bite her neck."breezepelt stop this might be there territory we might the trespassers" a black and white tom mewed his fur had a strong scent of herbs he must be a medicine cat she thought scrambling up."am sorry"the medicine cat said."Am Kestrelflight this is Breezepelt,Sedgewhisker and Furzepaw am very sorry we are here and my warrior attacked a quee-"."I am not a queen!"hollyleaf showed her teeth at breezepelt who kept growling."you are a queen or does queen not mean mother for you"kestrelflights black and white tail flicked across breezepelts mouth."no....it does so am not a queen!"hollyleaf protested again

kestrelflight stood up."i am a medicine cat i heal i know when i cats expecting"he growled but there was a hint of softness in his voice."come on lets go we can pick herbs on the surface"sedgewhisker mewed as they followed him out of the cave hollyleaf padded back into the room."Your bleeding!"fallen leaves placed a herb she did not know of on her neck and covered it with cobwebs."Thank you fallen leaves i dont know what i'd do without you"she looked at the cave walls with sadness in her eyes."You miss thunderclan dont you"hollyleaf could smell the sadness surround the cave."No its something else..."