Teasing

The day after the party, you finally got to sleep normally instead of waking up periodically throughout the night. Adrian had a noticable hangover from the contest due to his giant grin fading to a weak, almost invisible, smile. Luckily, no one came into the shop that day so Adrian and you had a day off. You made your way downstairs in your usual attire and plopped down into a seat next to the parlor owner.

"Are you feeling any better?" you asked softly. He shook his head, resting it on his folded arms that lay if his desk. You rub his back, then got up to get some tea. Before you could leave, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him, your faces just a few inches away from each other. He got closer to you and rubbed noses with you. Your face was covered in a noticable blush and an annoyed face. You turned back around, getting the tea. As you made the tea, you were reminded if what happened just before the sleepover.

---------

Adrian came up behind you and wrapped his arns around your waist. He spoke soothingly in your ear, "(y/n), will you be my fiancee?"

You turned to face him, your (e/c) eyes staring into his green and yellow ones. "Of course," you said, though you knew that he didn't know how this worked. You giggled and went back to making the tea.

---------

You giggled at the memory, and carried the tray of tea into the parlor. You set it down on the desk in front of Adrian, who reluctantly began to drink it. You smiled warmly and went to cleaning the dark parlor. Every now and then, you caught Adrian staring at you as you cleaned. You got a more nervous the more he stared. Your flustered cheeks were quite noticable on your (s/c) face. Soon, though, you became fed up with it and shot the parlor owner a nasty look. He just laughed and went back to... whatever he was doing. You sighed and continued your work.

----And he teased you again...----

"(Y/n), why do you always have tp wear my hat? Don't you get tired of it?"  Adrian poke his hat that lay on your head.

"What's the problem with me wearing it?"

"You just have no taste in newer styles, (Y/n)!"

Your cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Once again, he laughed. "Fufufufu~ I'm only kidding~!" Once again, you shot him a nasty look.

----And again----

"(Y/n), you should be careful working around all of these dead bodies.." You raised a brow at his statement. You stopped your work to listen to what more he had to say.

"Because they can come back to life at any moment!!!" He sprung towards you at full speed, but you reacted too slow to move out of the way. You both rammed into each other, red bumps forming on your head.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)~" He kissed your forehead where the bump was as you gave him another nasty look.

----And once more----

"(Y/n), how come--" You coveredhis mouth with your hand and sighed.

"Give it a rest for today, Adrian," you said as calmly as you could,  and made your way to your room.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, stuff has been coming up and I haven't been able to get ahold of the tablet (only thing I can use to type right now...)

And sorry for the short chapter,  but I promise that the story will be getting better >_<

 Thank you guys so much for all of the reads!!! :D

Until next time,

Farewell~