What Am I Wearing!?

sigh Today has been exhausting! I finally got my license for being a hero! I immediately layed on my bed. It felt so nice to relax. I wonder how everyone else is doing, knowing that their finally heros? I bet their all excited. Especially Midoriya. Suddenly, everything started shaking. Is this an earthquake? I sat up and immediately darted to go under my table. But something was sucking me in my room.

I look back and see a giant hole in my bed. What the heck??? Is this someones quirk?!! I didn't have anytime to yell, get a hold of something, or anything before I was sucked up into that hole. It felt like mere seconds before I felt freezing. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around to find myself in a snow storm. Well, light snow I should say. Not exactly a snow storm. Where am I? I was definitely not in my hometown.

Was I in another world? I've heard about it happening but I didn't think it was actually real or anything. My whole body was freezing. I looked down at my body and saw that I was wearing a really revealing kimono that barely covered anything. What am I wearing??? I definitely didn't put this on. I then heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind me, still sitting. Because all my kimono was basically covering was my lower parts.

It was not an outfit to fight in. I saw a tall, blonde with rainbow eyes. "Oo~ what do we have here? Oh! I know! My next meal!" Uh, excuse me? I am not food. I knew he was here to kill me. He was also very powerful. But I could deal with him. He ran towards me. He was very very fast. But I was faster. I made him weaker with each step took. "Hm? Why do I feel so weak? Are you perhaps a demon to?" He asked me.

So I'm in a world where there are demons? Well I hope there are people who kill these things. "You don't look or smell like a demon... Just what are you?" I didn't respond. He tilted his head at me. "Are you not going to speak?" I I shook my head no. "Aw~ that's to bad. Maybe I'll make you?" I squinted my eyes at him. I made him even weaker. He fell to the ground. "What's this? I can't even walk anymore?" He looked shocked to say the least. I stood up and slowly backed away.

"Hm?" He then glared at me. He then suddenly disappeared. What? Is that his ability? Nevermind that, I should get away from here. I slowly walked and took in my surroundings. I then saw I giant mountain. Should I climb it? Will it be worth it? I have nothing else to do I might as well. The air was really dense. I could hardly breathe. Just then, I got scooped up by a net. I gasped. Who put this here. I then heard running a few feet away.

I felt like an animal in this net. I tried ripping it but it was to sturdy. "What are you doing here girl?" A stern voice spoke. I wiped my head to my right and saw a man with a weird looking mask on his face. "You don't seem like a demon. But you don't smell like a human." I stayed quiet. Not wanting to accidently let out information. I don't wanna cause anyone to hate me. It wouldn't help me since I don't know anything about this world.

"Mr Urokodaki?" A young voice spoke out beside him. "Ah, why aren't you feeding her?!! She could be hurt!" He was about to release me. But The man stopped him. "She's not human. But I can't say she's a demon." He voiced out his concerns. If I don't speak, they probably won't let me go. "I'm not a demon." I said very quietly. They both looked at me. "I am a human..." I said. I don't wanna tell them that I have a quirk. That will make them confused.

No one said anything for a while. "Where did you come from?" I thought for a while. I looked down at my clothes. They probably think i'm a slut with the amount of skin I'm showing. "I... Don't really know.." I said. Telling half the truth. The man raised his brow at me. "Do you have amnesia?" Wait, what is that again? I never payed attention to that stuff in school. I am really tired of being in this net. I made the net weaker, so that I could break it. I ripped it and jumped out onto the dirt path.

They both got out some sort of weapon. I think they are called katanas? I raised my hands in surrender. I showed no expression. Seeing that I am surrendering, they sheived their katanas. "Where are you heading?" The boy asked. "Away from the cold." I hugged myself trying to get warmer. "Right! You must be freezing! Can we take her back with us Mr Urokodaki? We can't just leave her!" The boy defended me.

He is a very kind soul. I can tell that just from the way he talks. He also gives off an aura. I nodded along with him. Praying that they will take me with them. I hate being cold. "Fine. But only if she can catch up." The man then ran up down the mountain. The boy gave me a sympathetic look and raced off, following him. Is he saying that I'm slow? Excuse you, but I am fast thank you very much. I didn't bother running though. Because his house is probably just at the end of the mountain.

Or at least somewhere around there. Please tell me there are no traps. Even though there probably are. Whatever, it'll be just extra training. I walked down the mountain, enjoying the peacefulness away from my city. It's very beautiful. I managed to dodge all the traps set. I'm starting to feel light headed from keeping that demon weak all this time. I finally let go and felt much better. I better not see him again.

Once I made it down to the base of the mountain, I saw the boy from earlier looking worried. Once he saw me, He smiled very brightly. Was he that worried for me? "I was so worried about you! I thought you got lost! Either way, I'm glad you made it! Come on, I'll get you warmed up!" He ran to me and grabbed my hand. He walked us over to a very small house and dragged me inside. He made me sit down with a blanket wrapped seound me witha. bowl of... Something in front of me.

Once I warmed up and ate the liquid, the two guys sat in front of me. "I'm Tanjiro Kamado! But you can just call my Tanjiro! He's Urokodaki Sakonji. But just call him Mr Urokodaki!" I nodded, taking the I formation in. "I'm Y/n L/n. But call me Y/n. Nice to meet you both." I then bowed down. "Ah, there no need for that!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Now Y/n. Do you know about demons?"