Your Sister Is a Demon?!

I looked at them man. "I've met one on the way here." "You have??? How did you not... you know... die?" Tanjiro asked. "He was weak.. So I just left him. He didn't chase me or anthing though.." I explained. Feeling that I need to tell the truth for some reason. Well, half the truth. They both stayed silent. "Do you know their abilities?" Urokodaki asked. I simply shook my head no.

"They are very fast, can lived for thousands of years, can regenerate, they have blood demon arts, and they kill humans." He said very seriously. So kind of like a nomu? That's interesting. "Are there demon slayers? Is that what your training for Tanjiro?" They both looked astonished at my claim. "How did you know that?" Tanjiro exclaimed.  "Uh, well, why would you be on a mluntain where there are traps everywhere where the air is very dense. Also, why would people just let demons kill humans?"

I said, stating the obvious. "You are very smart, how old are you?" Urokodaki complimented me. Why am I forgetting how old I am?!! "Uh.." I said scratching my neck. "Maybe around Tanjiros age?" I said not so sure. "So you don't know?" Tanjiro asked. I nodded sadly. What happened to me? I used to be cheerful, now I feel so drained. I felt like collapsing. Everything started bluring out and I started swaying. "Y/n!" Tanjiro shouted. I fainted right on the spot.

I've never fainted before.. What could have possibly made me faint? Exhaustion? Quirk overuse? Moving into another world? Could be the third option. But I don't know for sure. It felt like and eternity since I actually moved my limbs. I eventually gained controller iver my eyes and opened them to see a girl staring over me. She had beautiful bright pink eyes. I slowly sat up. We both stared at each other.

I tilted my head, signalling on why she had bamboo in her mouth. But she tiltedher head in the same direction. "Oh, good, you woke up. Come, eat." Urokodaki walked in. I stood up and walked in his direction. I ate his food and wondered where Tanjiro was. "Tanjiro is at the final selection." Uh, what is that? Urokodaki, reading my mind, said "Final selection is where you will know if your truly qualified to be a demon slayer. That probably means he fights demons.

I hope he comes out alive... "Uh, who is she?" I asked pointing to the girl. "She's nezuko, Tanjiros sister." Oh.. "Now, you will know eventually, so might as well tell you now.. But, Nezuko is a demon. She hasn't eaten a human before." I felt my eyes grow wide. His sister is a demon?! That's kinda cool. I looked back at Nezuko to see she was right beside me. I jumped a little. "Nice to meet you Nezuko..." I said patting her head.

She snuggled into me more. She was just to adorable. "Wait, how long was I out for?" I asked Urokodaki. He just stared at me. "For a year." I froze. For a year? Is that even possible? I looked at myself to see if anything changed. My hair is longer, that's for sure. "Uh, do you have anything that I can use for my hair?" I asked, hopefully. He nodded and walked off. He then came back and tossed me a rubber band and some other stuff.

I'll just put my hair in a braid. I put it in a side braid and left it on my shoulder. I went back to the room for the blanket I was in earlier. After all, I am still in the same kimono. I wrapped the blanket around me while Nezuko hugged me. She was so warm... She's definitely my favorite demon. Just then, Urokodaki exclaimed that Tanjiro was back. I felt relief swell in my heart. I let Nezuko go, knowing that she'll wanna see her brother.

She kicked open the door and ran towards him. I didn't get to see the beautiful bond, but All I know is that the three of them were hugging. I felt a small smile come to my lips at their bond. I stood up and decided to go outside. Should I leave? Maybe it's for the best. After all, I'll just teouble Tanjiro if I go along with him. I walked out of the cabin and tried to leave. Yes, tried. But Someone hugged me from behind.

"Your awake to!! I was so worried Y/n!!" I felt Tanjiros tears on my shoulders. He dug his face into me. While hugging my very tight. I've never been hugged like this before. "I'm glad you're okay to, Tanjiro." I muttered. "I never knew you had a demon sibling." I felt him stiffen. "Don't worry Tanjro, I'm not upset or anything. I actually find her adorable." I didn't have to see his face to know that he's smiling right now.

He grabbed my hand and we all headed inside. Soon enough, we all sat down in one room. "Now Y/n, do you have any idea how to fight?" Urokodaki asked me. I nodded my head. Tanjiro and Urokodaki both looked surprised. "I just can't because of the outfit I'm wearing..." I sort of blushed. Admitting that to two guys isn't fun. "I'll get you some other clothes." Urokodaki stated. After five minutes, he came back with a white shirt, socks, sandels, pants, and a plain haori.

I took them, and everyone else stepped out in order for me to change. I quickly changed. I couldn't tell what I looked like in it since there wasn't a mirror. "Uh, you guys can come in now." I sort of yelled out. They all came in, and I swore I saw Tanjiro blush a little. But it could have just been my imagination. "You look good Y/n.." Tanjiro complimented. "Arigato." I thanked. "Follow us Y/n." Urokodaki stated. I followed them outside and Tanjiro handed me a wooden sword.

"Now, fight me."