Love and Revelations - III

This is the longest part I've ever written. 5.6k+ words..

.
.

Priya woke up from her sleep at about 3 o'clock. She was getting difficulty in breathing and was sweating. She sat up panting. She was not feeling well so she tried to wake up Ram. Her hands were shaking. She shook him and he woke up and saw her struggling to breathe. He quickly sat up and rubbed her back.

Ram:"Priya, kya hua?"

She shook her head a little. She was not able to speak.

Ram:"Ek second.. Breathe with me, okay.. Breathe in... Breathe out.."

He did breathing exercise with her few times.

Ram:"Ek second, ruko mein abhi aaya.."

He quickly went to kitchen and fetched a bottle of cold water from fridge for her and went back to her.

Ram:"Ye lo piyo, Priya.. Aaram se.."

He made her drink few sips of cold water. He put the bottle in the side table. Her breathing slowly started getting normal but not completely.

Ram (putting his hand on her shoulder):"Priya, better?"

She nodded. He hugged her to his chest, close to his heart. Priya closed her eyes and listened to his heartbeat very carefully which also helped her to get normal.

He continuously caressed her head and back putting kisses on her head occasionally. After few minutes, her breathing got completely normal. She wrapped her arms around his torso, keeping her head on chest, hugging him tightly.

Priya:"M-Mr Kapoor, ye kya hua tha abhi mujhe? Esa to pehle kabhi nahi hua.."

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

Ram:"Tumhe exactly kya ho raha tha, Priya?"

Priya:"Saas nahi le paa rahi thi, chakkar aa rahe the.. Esa lag raha tha ki..ki sab khatam ho jayega.. Esa pehle...pehle kabhi nahi hua.. Kuch sa-samajh nahi aa raha.."

Saying this tears started forming in her eyes.

Ram:"Priya, mein hu naa, kuch nahi hoga.. Itna sab kuch hua, it was very traumatic for all of us.. Sab kuch theek ho jayega, don't worry.."

Priya:"Kese worry na karu, Mr Kapoor? Kitna darr gayi thi mein.. B-Bacche ko to kuch nahi hua hoga na? Mr Kapoor, humara baby theek hoga na.."

Ram:"Priya, calm down, calm down.. Stress mat lo.. I think it was a panic attack... Jo kai baar trauma ki wajah se hota hai, aur rahi baat baby ki to hum kal hi ek bohot acche gynecologist ko yaha bulva kar tumhara check up karva lege, tum iss situation me yaha se bahar nahi jaa sakti, media ko agar bhanak tak lag gai, to mom ko pata chal jayega, aur-"

Priya:"Nahi, unhe pata nahi chalna chahiye, bilkul pata nahi chalna chahiye.."

Ram:"Nahi pata chalega, isliye mein doctor ko yaha bula lunga, ok"

She nodded.

Priya:"Aapko kese pata chala ki ye panic attack tha?"

Ram:"Kyuki esa mujhe bhi hota tha, jab dad.."

His next words came out from eyes in the form of tears.

Priya:"I'm sorry, Mr Kapoor.. Mr sood sahi kehte the, mein ek shrap hu.. Aapki zindagi mere aur mere parivaar ki wajah se tabah ho gayi.. Pehle Mr sood aur Varun ki wajah se aapke dad aapko chhod kar chale gaye, phir unhone phir aapko maarne ki kosish ki, phir ab Shivi.. Vo bhi, Ishaan ki wajah se.. Shayad sab accha hota agar mein aapki zindagi me aayi hi na hoti to aaj-"