Lavander bath

LIIIIL SMUT

Lover's about to relax in some lavander bath but Rep doesn't know yet about it. When she finds out it's getting hotter.

Rep: OHOHOHO this lavander smell brought me hereee uuuu this looks so good
Lover: Did you maybe think I'd be relaxing here in this without you huh
Rep: Oh hell no I wouldn't give you even if you were planning to do this alone (they both laugh)
Lover: Come

Rep takes off her clothes and comes in the bath. She looks Lover in the eyes and enjoys her view. She can't believe how she has such a cute baby in front of her, she thinks how she changed her and you can really see that cuz Reppy's softieee.

Lover: What is it
Rep: Nothing I'm just enjoying the view
Look how such a cute baby is in front of me I could literally stare at you most of the time , you're so beautiful
Lover: I can say the same but you're such a hottie and you make me go insane most of the time don't yk

They're both smiling sm and Rep starts kissing Lover so she puts herself in the bath like she's laying down but ofc not like that they start drowning. The atmosphere is only white LED light with Lavander in the bath and their whispers and sounds.

Lover: Mmmm reppy why are you so hot
Rep: I could ask you the same right
Lover: Mhmmm do you like the smell of lavander
Rep: Of course , this bath is really good but I like being inside you more
Lover: AAAAHHH come

Rep comes in her and they feel lavander smell sm more now as they relaxed in each other. After an hour and a half hours later they got out of the bath and got ready for bed time. It's about to be some cute and lil hot love session and they ofc love it sm.

Lover: Soooo how was that, did it relax you
Rep: It really did and I liked it sm but I told you I love being inside you the most
Lover: I want you , make love to me

Rep starts kissing her and her neck, continuing down on her body giving her tongue everywhere on Lover's body. Lover enjoys it sm, her touch makes her go insane. Rep kisses her tummy and she's lowering herself down until she's between her legs. She gives her so many kisses around her thing and after she thinks it's enough she starts to lick her pussy slowly and gently moving her tongue and doing all  possible tricks to pleasure her. She keeps touching her with fingers circling around her clit gently . Lover can't stop moaning , arching her back while Rep massages her there. She continues to do that for 13 more mins and after she's done she starts kissing her body again going now up to her to her neck and lips. Lover now smiles and you can hear her still lil heavy breaths from enjoyment. They kiss sm longer time until Lover decides to give it back.

Rep: Mmmm you're so delicious baby
Lover: Oh yeah
Rep: Mhm
Lover flips her on her side where she was laying down and starts kissing her lips, neck and goes yet further and further. She does it to her exactly the same how Rep did to her. All you can hear are Rep's moans, whispers, she's arching back, heavy breaths. Lover's massaging her pussy slowly and gently, her tongue is so good on Rep's body cuz she's losing herself from enjoyment. After some time she goes up to her by kissing her body again, going to her neck and lips .

Rep: Mmmhhh god baby that tongue is magic fr
Lover: Yours is too
Rep now gets up and puts her strap on and goes in Lover. She thrusts slow and gentle just like all this time , they're making love , feeling connection between each other.
Lover: Mmmmm aaahhh aaaaahh aaaahh aaaaaahh aauuuu aahh aaaaahhh repppyyy mmmmhhh baby
Rep stops after 13 mins straight doing it and now stays like that inside her for longer time. They talk cute love things and  after more of  sharing love ,kisses and cuddles they fall asleep so soon.

Lover: Ilysm reppy
Rep: I adore you my love
Lover: You're so gentle mmmm I love when you stay in me after
Rep: Ik you'd love me to stay like that all the time and just never go away from you
Lover: Hmmm that's right but it's like I just can't I just want you all the time I even miss you when you're in me

Rep: You're the cutest lil baby bear
Lover: Yours anddd you're the dirtiest cuddliest lil cute baby love hottie
Rep: Uuuu I like this how you said that

They can't stop laughing, smiling, kissing and cuddling because they just want to do this all night but soon is about to be 3 am and they're definitely sleeping tomorrow to 1 pm. After a lil more sharing love they fall asleep in each other.

OMG okay I love when's HOT yk and you can expect sth like this more times definitely! I actually don't write hotness like yk um ik to see most like going hard and fast yk but at me is slow and gentle like yk they're enjoying each other, they make love, feel the connection 😜 What I can say more if you adore Lovertation - come here❤️