Visible confusion

So this was supposed to be a oneshot but I decided to write a part 2. Hope you like it.

Obi-Wan was peacefully reading a book in his office. Well, as peacefully as possible when Anakin, Ahsoka and their friends were having a party downstairs. But he can manage. That was until Anakin stormed into the office without as much as a knock."

"Obi-Wan," he said, looking at Obi-Wan like he had commited a treason to the Republic. "Explain."

"What?" Obi-Wan blinked in confusion.

"Cody," Ahsoka said, as if it clarified everything as she appeard in the door. And maybe, just maybe it did clarify everything.

"Cody... that's one of the Fett brothers, right?" Obi-Wan decided that playing dumb might be the best option.

"Don't play dumb! He just chose to marry you."

Obi-Wan looked at Anakin, the confusion visible on his face. "What?" He wasn't even playing dumb that time.

"We played kiss, marry, kill. He was supposed to chose to kill you!" Anakin shouted at him. His expression literally screamed 'betrayal'.

Obi-Wan was even more confused now. Apparently, Cody was in the house. He wasn't really aware he was joining the party as well and given how much Cody hated socializing, he couldn't have been there out of his own free will. He also kind of told the kids their secret. That traitor. But since he did it in a way that undirectly showed he wouldn't be really opposed to marrying Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan couldn't be angry at him, not really. But he also had to deal with Anakin and Ahsoka somehow.

Cody was downstairs in a similar situation. Only he had it worse. No only all his four brothers were there. He already had five missed calls from Shaak-Ti and a missed call from Jango as well and as if it wasn't enough, about a hundred messages from all of his cousins. Force, even aunt Arla and grandpa Jaster wrote him an SMS or two. In short, he deeply regretted all of his life choices, the one to reveal the truth during the karking game the most.

"Cody, you have a thing for Anakin's DAD?!" Rex screamed for about a fifth time.

"That man is like twice your age!" Fives continued for him. Bly, that bastard, had the audiacity to laugh at Cody's position. And Echo was silently capturing it all on a video. Apparently, they weren't even asking if he had something with Obi-Wan. They only wanted Cody to die a painful death of intimidation or something.

"Cody..." Rex sighed, dropping his 'Fox' attitude (no one could interrogate the way Fox did but Rex was getting pretty close to imitating the older cousin). "Just how long have you been crushing on Obi-Wan?"

Oh. Oh. So they thought he was just crushing on him. Well, Cody had two choices. And because he pretty sure wasn't about to tell his beloved brothers that he has not only been crushing on Obi-Wan but also secretly dating him for seven months, a week and two days, there was only one option left. To play along. "Oh, I'm not sure but he's kinda hot. Maybe it was love on the first sight."

"Did you- did you just say my dad was hot?!" Ahsoka, who had apparently already finished torturing Obi-Wan, asked. "That's gross. I thought you were cool."

Oh, so Obi-Wan decided to play the 'I don't know what you're talking about, I'm jus an innocent boomer' card. The better for Cody. Or maybe not. Hard to tell. Maybe it would be better if they knew than if they thought he has some weird one sided fettish on Obi-Wan. But if Obi-Wan wished to keep it private, Cody wouldn't go against it.

"Ahsoka, dear, I think you should speak to your step father with respect."

Oh. Oh. That was unexpected. But if Cody has learned something, Obi-Wan tended to be that way. He wasn't even talking about the way he appeared in the room without anyone noticing.

"No," Anakin paled about three shades. "This can't be true."

"I'm afraid it is," Obi-Wan walked to Cody and pulled him closer. Then he gave Cody a gentle kiss on the neck. If Obi-Wan was to play it this way, Cody wasn't complaining.

Anakin looked like he was about to faint. Echo was still recording the whole thing, looking at them with interest as well as Bly. Fives started dramatically gagging. Rex and Ahsoka stared at each other, probably trying to figure out if they were more a couple or niece and an uncle. Bly got tired of watching and went to Aayala to fill his hopelessly romantic soul. Padmé disappeared a while ago, probably not interested in the family drama. And Cody found it whole amusing to watch.

"I thought we wanted to keep it secret," Obi-Wan whispered as he rested his chin on Cody's shoulder.

"It's too late for that now."

"Well, at least we don't need to meet up behind our family's back like a pair of teenagers."

Cody chuckled. "Where is the fun it that?"

"Please, in my late thirties, I'm above that kind of fun."

"Then you should've found someone your age, grandpa."

"Not you too."

Cody nodded absentmindly. He was currently thinking about something else. "Do you think Anakin would faint if I kissed you right now?"

"You can try."