Maybe..

So uhm pt 2,,, ^_^ who wants to guess the song for this?

The kiss broke as the two stared at each other, freminet felt horrified in almost a good way, but also horror. He had never been this close with anyone before and he was terrified, terrified of messing up, of ruining everything between them, of not having enough expirence and ga Ming getting tired of having to tell him every little thing and leaving him completely alone, and scared of what this would turn into. Ga Ming on the other hand was estatic, having this beautiful boy laced between his fingers, he knew the others mind was internally on fire but he would do everything to fix it. Ga Ming slowly lifted his hands from freminet and freminet did the same, standing there in shock. Almost like you could see the words flowing through his head as he spiraled. Slowly, freminet looked up to ga Ming, his face dusted a light pink as their eyes met for the first time in a long time. "It's okay, freminet." Ga Ming told him, knowing what was running laps around his brain, stepping a little closer to him, and placing him in a firm and reassuring hug. Freminet sat there, slowly becoming aware of the hug and returning it. It was going to take him and long, long time to get used to the affection.. but really, he was starting to enjoy it. Freminet slowly laid his head in the crook of the other boys neck, closing his eyes and just letting himself be enveloped by the other's embrace.

Freminets phone began to buzz in his pocket. Slowly, freminet pulled away from the hug, the two still very, very close, and picked up the phone. Freminet spoke quietly into the phone as Ga Ming's hand kept their place around his waist, supporting him as his conversation with, most likely his brother continued. And then, he did it again. Those little faces freminet would make when he was feeling a lot of one emotion, and right now it was clearly spelled across his face he was quite annoyed, and honestly, ga mijg wanted to soak up every second of it, pulling freminet a little closer, making the blondes face burn a deep red. 'Well I didn't know lyney..' freminet almost whispered into his phone, his brother going on a lengthy rant about his up and coming magic show with his sister, wich was tomorrow. Freminets heart was racing, he was almost freaked out by the whole situation with the brunette, though he felt safe. Freminet listened to his brother's voice ring through his ear again and again, begining to be annoyed by his antics.

It was 2:05 pm. Freminet was in his hotel, his knees held at his chest sitting on the bed with a light blue hoodie and shorts, scrolling phone as his siblings walked around their small hotel room, gathering things for the show tommrow. Freminet tried to watch but his mind kept wandering to that particular boy, that beautiful, beautiful boy. He was scared of his feelings, being raised to never love anybody outside of his dear family. To never betray bond they had.. but freminet wanted to so bad. Freminets 'father' from the house of the hearth was a good, and smart woman. She knew what to do in these situations, she knew everything.. that's why she was 'father'. Though father did seem oddly close to miss columbina, close like the two, that made something click about his 'father' in his mind about her and her, 'freind'. Freminet watched his two siblings eagerly run around their small hotel room, until freminet had a small idea. He slowly picked up his phone, opening Ga Ming's contact, his mind begging him to text the brunette. Until finnaly, he bullied himself into making him send a small message to the other boy.

'So.. what do you want this to be..?'

Freminet stared at the phone, the message repeated in his mind. He had far too many emotions at the moment. His body shook a little with fear, his heart raced with anticipation, he bounced his leg with excitement, his eyes welled with horror. He was horrified of his new emotions, he didn't know how to deal with them and therefore they were the best and worst thing ever. Freminets whole body jumped as he heard the small ping from his phone.

'Anything, as long as it gets to be with you.'

Ga Ming had replied, and it wasn't in disgust, he wasn't sure how to deal with this news. He set his phone down and looked around, now a little angry at the fact his brother didn't let him bring his helmet, because this trip was for 'relaxation'.. what ever. Freminet rolled his eyes and puffed back on the bed. The blankets enveloping once again.. like how ga Ming's hands held him in such a gentle but tight way.. he really needed to get that boy off his mind before he went insane. Freminet went back to his phone, scrolling it endlessly trying to get away from the brewing thought stumbling through his mind. He turned over as he heard his siblings rustle and argue, until they didn't. He sat up, hair messy like an angered bird with his hoodie now wrinkled. He looked around, realizing they had both left for their magic show, of course they had managed to get one right after lantern rite.. Freminet turned over in his bed, seeing a small text message from Ga Ming, suddenly he was just as worried again.