chaoter 3 gusy.. please leave me alone its 2 am for me IT MAY BE WACKY.

*Josiah's pov*

my new coworker yn hasnt had the best welcome to our department. specifically because of jackson. i would see her getting piles of work being added to by jackson. making her tired doing all the overtime work. maybe it is normal for departments to treat newbies that certain way. but i hate when something spoils my mood. and this did.

the archive is dimly lit and i enter it with a mop and a bucket. "made a bit of a mess." i shift through the rows of files and reach the puddle of red before me. "dead things cant do things." i say in a playful tone. i get to cleaning.

-

(some days later.)
i got startled when she asked about jackson. she clearly didnt seem to care. i was looking out for a friend afterall. she seems a lot better than when she had to do the extra work. maybe it was worth it afterall.. he was a nuisance. i like so many things about her i can't even count. i feel her light footsteps approach behind me. "boo!" she says in an attempt to startle me. i act like i was startled. "HEY... that scared me.." my voice came out drowsy. "haha.. just messing with ya." she says. she seems to like my company. because i dont see her interacting with others the same way she does with me. she likes talking to me. all these thoughts were enough to get me sweating nervously but i compose myself infront of her. "what are you up to? playing that game again?" she asks curiously as she peaks at my screen. thank god i was on the csgo loading screen and totally not on tabs of all her socials. "playing csgo because this company doesnt deserve my max effort." i shrug sarcastically. she seems to have pick up on that. "wow! josiah the great." she says in a deadpan tone. before i get to talk to her more, she notifies that she is leaving early today for personal reasons so she came to say bye. i try not to make her feel intruded so i dont ask what its about. i can always feed my curiosity by following her anyways... as she leaves, i quickly pack my things to do the same. without even telling the office.

(yn pov)

i leave the office to meet my friend. we haven't been in contact for a long time. as im out of my home, dressed in a casual outfit, i have this constant feeling of being watched. 'maybe im being paranoid.. i did move to a new place..' i wasnt aware of what was lurking after me. even if i was, i wouldnt guess that it would be my coworker of all people. after our hangout i say bye to her. on the way home, its eerily quiet and dark. i keep looking behind me to see if there is anyone after me. it wouldnt be a wise choice to roam the streets at this hour.. i have no choice but to head home.

i lock all my doors and windows. close the curtains and greet my beautiful bed.

....

*click.*