5

SHIPPING CALL!!

MAINSHIP: 1/2
-ValsBxtch-
Congratulations, you've really won over the rough guys heart! he would do anything for you, give you anything you want and make sure you are spoilt and loved!
SELECTIVE

MULTISHIP: 0/5
he loves being in a relationship with you, and would make sure nobody could ever hurt you. Very protective over you!!

FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS: 0/3
you guys fuck, but he doesn't really care for you in a relationship way. in his eyes, you are just a plaything, someone that he can have sex with without worrying about any strings attached.

FRIENDS: 1/UNLIMITED
_BLXXD_SH0T
he seems you as a good person, and doesn't hate your guts! sure, he could probably go months without speaking to you but at least you know he doesn't want to kill you!!

ENEMIES : 0/UNLIMITED
oh, this man fucking HATES you. in fact, he'd do anything to murder you in the most violent, disgusting ways possible. I don't know what you did, but I think you need to go to the hotel and get redeemed asap, because he will come for you.

Family; 0/3
obviously not real family, but he deems you close enough to him to be considered as family. you mean a lot to him in a platonical way, and he would spoil you unconditionally!
SELECTIVE<3