Please read :)

Hey.. it's been a while since you've seen my face

Jk jk um so.. I kinda just disappeared from everything even though like a lot has been going on. I probably should've put something out there instead of like just leaving but anywho..

Before I begin with giving you a lot, I just would like to say thank you for taking the time out of your day to come on here and give this a quick read. I've put some "important" stuff out here before, but this is definitely the most important thing I will ever put out here, as this is essentially a giant goodbye?

So life kinda came to a stop I would say, and I definitely needed the time to really focus on real life. But because of that it ended up with me falling behind on here. I feel like the more I focused on school, the less I felt the need to be active on here, and I think that was wrong? Especially with not giving a warning. I think what messed me up on this app the most was mostly just the fact how it was always breaking, and the notifications stopped which made it easier to keep looking past the app. I also feel like a lot of things died down after a while, which was highly un-motivating to say the least and why I would try my best to involve myself in as much as I could.  From applying to applyfics, to trying to get myself into as many roleplays as I could. Which was an obvious mistake on my part, as it would waste people's time having to get me with the 'your forms due' or 'it's your turn to reply'. Overall, it was just a short desperate grab for a reason for me to stay. But for some reason, I feel like there is no reason to stay.

There have been times where I've questioned my time on here, really wondering how long I would last until I would give it up. If you asked me this around 2 years into having this account, I would probably tell you I would never get rid of it. I cherished this account to its fullest, and I would spend a lot of my times constantly waiting for a notification about practically anything I could. I was just afraid of the fact that people I knew in real life would find my account, as many people on here fear. There was a point where I actually got rid of wattpad, and it felt nice?  Like I wasn't worried about anything.

Over the past four years I've been on wattpad, I've met some pretty great people. Not necessarily getting myself into any drama (except for something small that one time but completely in the wrong for that), and trying to stay out as much as I could. Those I grew close with I consider some of my closest friends... even though I've never actually met them lmao, and if you're reading this then you know exactly who you are. And if you are, I just want you to know how grateful I am to have met you, and how I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

But I feel like my time on wattpad as a writer, a roleplayer, a character maker, and a person is coming to a close. It's tough, very much. The four years I've been on here, like I said, I've really been able to find myself. I've gotten myself into fandoms, met people with the same interests, got myself into new things I would've never heard of, and even more.  I've discovered that writing is something I like to do.. like a lot.  I only posted one book on here though and it's that awful Jeggy story. But other than that, I mean it when I say that everything I've done has stuck with me, and has formed a strong place not only in my mind but somehow in my heart? It sounds creepy but play along with it alright I'm trying to be sentimental.

For those that have stuck with me for a lot of time and even for those I have just met recently, I appreciate every single one of you. Like truly, there are so many of you I've met on here that I will probably never forget. You guys made my experience on here worth it, and you made it easy for me to come on here and honestly be one of the best versions of myself I could ever be. Will I stop doing what I do? Maybe not yet, and if you do want to keep in touch or something, I have a disc! You add me if you would like, it's a lot easier for me to keep in touch. My user is unveranosintii, and I'll reach out as much as possible! I also wouldn't mind continuing to rp on there!

But this is an end of an era, and like I said this will be carried with me for a long time. Thank you to everyone who's been there, and to those who've put up with my everything lmfao. I love yall so much ❤️❤️

Oh and I swear this time this isn't clickbait LMFAOOO 😭, I'm being pretty deadass lowkey.  But anyway my loves, my pookies, my hearts, my broskies, besties, baes, and everythings I hope you all live in absolute prosperity.  I hope everything you've ever wanted comes true, and I hope that all of your lives are filled with success and the happiness you all DESERVE!  You all are ogs fr fr.

Hearts kisses hugs laughs and everything in between, Yas 🫶🫶