Introduction🤟🏻

Sorry for any spelling mistakes,grammar or punctuation going forward!

Julian's PoV:

"Hey guys welcome to the streamm I'll just wait for others to join!" I announce pressing the stream button on twitch.

I wait a few minutes before speaking again,"so guys what game should we play?" I look at chat and watch it zoom past,"I'm seeing alotttt of minecraft here guys,and to be honest I've not played minecraft since like 2014 sooo... you'll have to help me," I say feeling abit embarrassed.

"Should I Play by myselfff or should I get ash to play with me chat?" I say smirking.

I see the chat spam 'ash' and I smile to myself,I go on discord and call him on it.

He answers and groans at me in his morning voice,"ba-" I mute him before he says anything,I unmute him,"IM STREAMINGG!!" I yell.

He laughs abit,"whatever what do you want,Julian."

"My chat wants you to play minecraft with us," I say.

"I've just woke up what the hell,give me abouttt 10 minutes,I need to clean up all the-"

"STOP IT." I yell again.

He laughs again as I unmute him,"one sec then."

I nod and I roll my eyes as I just talk to chat for a few minutes.

I then get a call back from ash,"ok we can play now love,"

"I told you to stop calling me that, ash,"I whine.

"Whatever even chat knows you like it," he laughs.

"Shush and just join me already god."

"Bet you know if I come in ur room rn ur blushing,"

"No I'm not ash now stop it you weirdo!" I smile.

"Whateverrr freak,"he chuckles.

About 10 minutes later we're both in a spot where we're building our house.-J

"It's getting darrrrkkk ash what should I do where's a bed..." I whine.

"Next to mine just walk up the hill dickhead"

"Shut up I didn't see it."

-at the end of the stream-

"I am never streaming with you again ash gosh your so odd.

He laughs,"sureee we all know you love playing with me."

I smirk,"oh really?" I question leaning back in my chair.

"Oh shut up now your being the weirdo,I'm going back to sleep,leave me alone now Julian," he grunts.

I shrug and start saying the byes to chat n everything before pressing stop record.

The stream ends and I stand up to get something to eat from the kitchen.

I get to the fridge and grab something simple.

I sit on the sofa and start eating with my phone in my hand.

I then See an edit of me and ash being "gay" for 1 minute straight.

I roll my eyes,"already" I question,how are people so fast with these.

I scroll for abit more but end up stopping.

Me and ash are just roommates and co-workers as u say.