Part l chapter 0 : life

"MY BABY!"
🌈

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄"Congratulations, it's a ___" the doctor said as he held the newborn baby

"Congratulations, it's a ___" the doctor said as he held the newborn baby. The mother was crying with joy as her husband was holding her hand.

The doctor gave the baby to the nurses to check up on the newborn baby, "don't worry they'll only be gone for a bit, while they're gone what are you gonna name them?". The doctor asked,

both of the parents thought for a bit but then they thought of the perfect name, "y/n".

After that the nurses both came back with the baby, what they didn't know was that they weren't gonna get them.

The nurses gave the baby to a woman, someone they didn't know. "Where are you taking them?" the father asked.

A guy came into the room, "hi, my name is doctor Brenner. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take your child.." the father was mad, he got up.

"What do you mean?!" he was walking towards him until he got held back by the other people in the room.

"Honey!?" the wife screamed, nurses brought this machine out. It looked like it was a defibrillator, but not quite.

Before the mother knew it they knocked their husband out and drugged him with something. "BABE!?" the wife screamed, she got helded down by the doctors.

Doctor Brenner went up to her. "Don't worry m/n, (mother's name) your daughter is in good hands." After that, he walked out with the baby.

"MY BABY" The mother screamed with tears running down her face. The doctors strapped her down on the hospital bad charging up the machine.

"GIVE ME MY BABY BACK" The doctors put the things on her head, and something to muffle out her screams. They put the charge at 90.

She screamed in pain, then they put it at 100. She screamed even more. Eventually she passed out due to all of the pain, but she was still alive and breathing, just unconscious.

The doctors then pulled her out of the room and took her home.

With Doctor Brenner, he and the baby arrived at Hawkins lab. Once they entered the building, they put the baby in this room.

"Once they're at the right age, then we'll start to test them. For now, take care of them" that's all Dr. Brenner said before he left the room.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Hope you guys enjoy this first part! I'm just testing out how this story will go.

🌀

Word count : 417

Original published : 3/23/24
Edited : 3/24/24