Chapter 1 : rainbow room

"Number 19, if you can please..."

10 years later |  1982  | 1 year before

10 years later | 1982  | 1 year before..

019 pov
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

I wake up with my stuffed animal next to me. (You can choose)

Someone walks in and give me breakfast, "good morning #19, hope you're ready for today" then they walk out.

I start to eat my breakfast, same as usual. I put the tray down and getting up, putting my stuffed animal down because they don't allow it.

I walk out of my room and went into the rainbow room, it was full of kids playing and talking to each other.

I then walk up to the building blocks and start playing with them for a few minutes.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

After a few minutes papa walks in with a few othe people. "Children, today we're gonna be working on a few thing ok?" he then talk about testing us one by one.

Papa then walked up to me. "19, we're gonna start off with you ok?" I nodded my head and papa held his hand out. I took his hand and we started to walk into another room, leaving the rainbow room.

✧༺♥༻✧

We enter another room, people tell me to sit down in a chair in a little room.

They then put this headset on my head, not knowing what's going on they put a can infront of me.

Papa then speaks into a microphone from the other side, "ok 19, try to concentrate. We want you to crush the can, can you do that?". I look at papa unsure, I never done anything like that before.

Usually they just have me do little activities like drawing and interacting with other kids. "It's ok 19, we know it's your first time but please try."

I look back at the can and start to concentrate, i think of the can being crushed. After some time it crushes. I'm shocked but I look up to see papa impressed.

Some people in the room look at stuff and I just sit in the room waiting for something else to happen.

Papa walks in with a smile on his face, "good job 19. How about you go and play while the rest get tested?" he then takes off my headset.

✧༺♥༻✧

We then walk back into the rainbow room, papa says after a few more kids we'll have dinner. I look back to see eleven playing with the blocks.

I join her and grab some blocks, she looks up to see who joined her. "Do you mind if I play?" I asked her, "no." that's all she said and went back to playing.