Chp. 3. Horrible Brother

Bella Bellwood

"By the way, did you pay the bill for which I gave you some money in the morning? " , I asked roughly.

He gave me a frustated look and said, " Why the hell do you need electricity? I don't need it. "

"Of course you won't need it Mark. You are all the time either in your bar or on the couch sleeping. I'm the one who does some kinda work in the house. How the hell can you not see it? "

"Now answer me did you pay it? ", I asked with furious eyes.

" No I didn't. Now fuck off!
I'll show you tonight bitch" , he said in a very frustrated and angry tone and left.

I was damn scared. He seemed much angrier then before. What if he kills me in anger?

Oh my goodness I should go and stay at Winnie's tonight.

I don't think so.

What?

I think you should see what happens tonight. If he does something wrong then you can move to Winnie's till you turn 18.

Oh smart thought.

Thank you. Now stop praising me and do the house chores.

_____________________________

I completed all my house holds nad slept for an hour.

It was 10 pm when I woke up and started making sandwiches for dinner. I knew Mark be happy.

I prepared the dinner and sat on the couch eagerly waiting for Mark.

Mark was gonna be happy after dayssss.

It is 11 pm and i heard a knock on the door.

I thought it will be Mark , so i opened the door without asking who it is, but to my surprise, there were 2 men, double my age standing thirstily glaring at me.

_________________________________

Sorry Sorry 😭😭
Again such a small update ....
I will try to make the chapters longer and interesting.
Once again immm soooo sorryyyyy.

Byeeeeeeeee 😊

House Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें