Heavenly Upbringing Arc

Yami would stand from his throne, eyeing his minions before Lucia, Kurayami, Hozumi, Kenji, Kaido & Haru who were all walking into the throne room, as the minions all greeted and bowed respectfully to them.

Yami faced everyone as he then told Lucia to let everyone know about their first mission before they start their war with the humans, which involved the demon realm and that was to retrieve the other half of her which was locked up inside of the demonic prison.

...

Yami: (serious) "I need everyone here to start training and preparing themselves in order to face the humans with ease.."

Everyone would take this as motivation before the war, as Yami then dismissed them all except for Lucia who he's loyal to despite being the emperor spirit king here.

Yami: (serious) "Kurayami and the others are in charge of my army until Lucia & I get back from the demon realm.."

Lucia and Yami would walk straight into the portal that Hozumi made for them.

...

Hozumi: (serious) "We'll watch over the army until you two get back here, alright."

Yami and Lucia would eye their realm at ease until the portal closed on them, as they eyed around the realm that they were sent to, as it was quite different from their realm as it was quite dark, gritty and slightly terrifying.

Yami: (annoyed) "Let's fly to our destination, as it'll make this a lot quicker of our hands.." 

Lucia: (serious) "Once my other half returns to me, i'll be on par with that filthy god, Akihiro.."

...

Yami and Lucia would walk inside of a abandoned building with vines running down of it, causing them to be cautious of their surroundings.

Yami: (eyeing Lucia) "Is this the right place for your other half, Lucia?"

Lucia: (serious) "Yes, this is the correct place."

Yami and Lucia would continue searching the building, as the floor was rusting and slowly trying to cave in with each other, as they journeyed to obtain the other half of Lucia.

???: (Shouting) "You both better leave this area, before you die by my hands... I am warning you two..."

Yami and Lucia would ignore the warning, as they entered the room with the rusty but secured cell with chains showing Lucia's other half eyeing the original as they eyed each other.

Yami would feel a huge power surging as it dropped down from the floor, revealing itself to Yami and Lucia, as it striked them both, sending them both into the wall with it's strength.

Yami and Lucia would spit out blood, from the impact of the attack, as the beast eyed at them before creating a portal, letting the demon king enter through it, showing Baku walking as he eyed Yami and Lucia. 

Baku: (serious) "You two aren't allowed here, leave.."

Yami: "our deal remember...was to join us in this war..."

Baku: (annoyed) "I NEVER AGREE TO START A WAR THAT WE COULDN'T WIN, I WILL NEVER PUT MY CHILDREN IN JEOPARDY..."

Yami: (walking over to Baku, smirking) "I knew that was going to be your answer, now then Goodbye Demon King Baku...", Yami would then create a blood like blade as he stabbed Baku with it, causing Baku to cough up blood, as he slowly collapsed.

Lucia would then walk over to the cell, causing the Beast to try and attack her, as she moved out the way, grabbing the beast by the head as she squeezed it's head like a pimple, causing the beast's head to pop like a balloon.