Cat's death?

I'm so sorry for this... LMAOOOO.

Catnap's POV.

I leave the house in a hurry, trying not to make any noise, and trying not to make a peep. "UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SO CAUGHT UP WITH THAT DOG!" I yelled out as I ran into the woods, I didn't notice there was a hole and fell into it, scratching myself up and whining.

"FUCK!" I yelled out before clawing my way out of the hole and running again, my physical stamina was trash ever since I got caught up with Dogday. But not today, I'm late. He's going to be mad. So mad. Putting my legs to use I jump up to get a view of where I am and start using my great skills of jumping through the trees.

I arrived.. At a shrine, I sit down and start praying. "Dear prototype, my god. I thank you for your blessings of me and my friends.." I said as an hand came down.. He was mad definitely.

"Why are you late, Theodore?" The hand asked as I shiver in fear. "I got caught up with Dogday.. That's why I'm late my Lord, forgive me please. I didn't truly mean it." I replied in a up most respectful tone. "That dog is taking you away..? Okay. I'll just have to kill the problem since you're hard at listening and too distracted." The prototype replied.

"WAIT, my god I'm sorry don't kill him! I'll.. I'll take blame for it, for it all.. Just not Dogday.. Please?" I beg, the hand moves before stabbing me right through the mouth. "Learn your lesson. I'll leave your Dogday alone.. For now." The prototype chuckled before leaving me to die out.

I grab my charm and with the ounce of strength I have left I threw it far, very far hoping someone would find it as in memory of me. It hurts, the blood, the pain.. It hurts.. I just want to go home.. I.. I don't like this.

DOGDAY'S POV.

I wake up bright and early to see the critters all worried and down, as the leader I have to make things right! "Guys what's-.." Then I see him.. I see Catnap with bandages on his body, looking in the worse shape as his moon charm was scratched and broken.

"Dogday... Hoppy found Catnap like this.. We don't know if he's going to survive from bloodloss.." Bobby said as she was treating the wounds with Bubba, I was lost for words. Just standing there. First I confess my love to my best friend and.. He's on his death bed? This makes me want to throw up. Is it my fault? This can't be it.. There has to be more to the story! Catnap CAN'T die!

I had tears falling down my face as I held his paw, I then felt something under it.. A broken piece of a shrine.. Catnap did say he was praying to that weird god so that he wouldn't kill us but.. Then it hit me. That fucking HOE hurted my Catnap and LEFT HIM for DEAD.

"It's okay hun, just rest you did enough." I kissed Catnap's head before going to Crafty's house, I sit down and start to make Catnap a new pendant necklace since his old one broke. "That fucking GOD!" I yelled out, I finished fixing the scratches and get up as I dusted myself off.

"That bitch-" I try to calm myself but calming wasn't enough, he hurted my boyfriend. He took something away from me.. Now I'm going to do the same. You don't just LEAVE my boyfriend there to die and expect to get away with the shit. No. I won't let that slide.

4 months later, I've been having depression as I was laying next to my lover.. "Please.. Wake up Catnap." I sob, pressing my head into his chest.. I felt his paw move onto my head.. I sniff and look up to see him half awake.. "Catnap..! Can you speak?" I asked, he shook his head no. That's fine, at least you're okay.. Gently I sit him up and give him water.

".. I-.. YOU IDIOT!" I yelled out which made Catnap jump "I'VE BEEN SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!" I sniffled as tears started coming out of my eyes.. Catnap places the water down and hugs me, rubbing my back as he slowly pressed a kiss against my forehead. I look up at him with a bright smile and a blush. "Thank you Catnap.." I said as we sat there together, just there with no one else to bother us.

"Welcome home, Catnap." I repeated the first words I said to him when we first met.

795 words °^°