1 {Awakening}

(So in this story there'll be some changes in this story. And they'll be pretty obvious changes as you'll see. Changes inspired by a certain AO3 SW story. )

Current Location: Who the hell knows

Our story begins somewhere in space where a T-6 Jedi Shuttle could be seen flying around. Inside this Shuttle were 7 people. Three of which were sitting in the cockpit being Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luminara Unduli, and with them were Knight Anakin Skywalker. Their Padawan's Ahsoka Tano, Barriss Offee and Violet winsel were in the back with master Adi Gallia. Right now they were currently making their way towards the desert planet of Jedha for a diplomatic mission.

Anakin was currently piloting the ship with his former Master Obi-Wan in the co-pilot seat. Luminara was sitting alongside them while Adi Gallia was in the back with the Padawan's doing who knows what. 

Luminara: What is it Skywalker?

Anakin: *Sigh* I'm just tired of all these Diplomatic missions, it's all we've been doing for the past 2 weeks. Then there's all the paperwork that follows, i'd rather be back on the battlefield

Obi-Wan: Establishing peaceful relations between people is important Anakin, it's how we as a government can thrive. And don't worry this is our last one before heading back to the Temple

Anakin: *Sigh* Why does it have to be on this dustball, brings back memories

Anakin looked down at the console and saw they were approaching the planet. 

Anakin: Might as well get the other's up here, we're-

*Swoosh*

???: Have we arrived yet?

Like clockwork the doors behind them opened up to reveal a three people. The first was Ahsoka Tano,a teenage Togruta female with orange skin and white facial markings, and of course Padawan to Anakin Skywalker. The second was Barriss Offee a 17 year old Mirialan female with yellowish/green skin and black diamond facial markings, Padawan to Luminara Unduli as was Mirialan tradition. And lastly we had Violet Winsel a 17 year old Twi'lek with violet colored skin and black wrappings on her Lekku, Padawan to Adi Gallia.  

Anakin: Hey snips, Master Gallia boring you with her teachings on diplomacy?

*Swoosh*

The doors opened to reveal a dark skinned Tholothian female. This women was Jedi master and council member Adi Gallia. 

Adi: You would do well to listen to my teachings young Skywalker, a real Jedi knows not all situations can be resolved with a Lightsaber

Anakin: *Mutters* Makes it easier though. 

Ahsoka: Are we there yet?

Ob-Wan: As a matter of fact we are, take your seats young ones something tells me it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Anakin: Now what makes you say that?

Obi-Wan: Oh nothing

Anakin gave his former master a look before looking forward. 

*Beep*

*Beep*

Suddenly the radar started beeping and before everyone knows it three Separatist Frigates appear out of hyperspace. The open fire with their turbo lasers and Anakin quickly starts turning the ship and avoiding the heavy turbo laser fire. Though he struggled a fair bit due to the size of the ship. 

B1: Mistress, the ambush was successful, we've caught them off guard

The camera pans over to a figure wearing a cloak which covered most of her body hiding her features. But we could see a rather curvy feminine figure underneath. The female moved looked up and we could see faint pale skin and black facial markings and a set of silver eye's which seemed to shine in the light.