Chapter 1; being left alone

No Ones POV:

The mother was an absolute idiot for leaving her child at an abandoned factory, but the child didn't seem to care much, this said five year old was Nya, A girl who hated talking and was an absolute demon if she wanted to be, Nya being Nya went into the factory walking around and exploring, noticing an empty platform where something was supposed to be, but didn't check it out, she wasn't dumb.

Nya went through different rooms, finding a grab pack and taking it, or was going to, but it was to big for Nya's small body, so she left it and just took the hands and throwing them as far as she can so she could explore the place she'll now call home, after a while of exploring, Nya took out her toy she had gotten from her father, taking it out, and swore if anything would try to take it from her, she would scream like a banshee until she got it back.

Nya didn't seemed bothered by the blood of the place nor cared like the demon she was, heading into a hole in the ground and finding a train cart and heading into it, until it crashed into the ground as it had derailed, Nya was somehow alive and okay, she was a tough cookie, until she saw something coming and quickly hid, as her eyes gleamed when seeing the giant demonic looking Cat, it was purple.

This was CatNap. He didn't know he would be tortured by a small child from now on.

The child had watched as CatNap looked in the train wreck, as Nya went back to exploring leaving the Cat alone...... For now.....
Nya looked around and climbed to places, she was like a monkey and was very thankful she had worn pants that day, as she continued to explore and climb places, until the lights went out completely, making Nya panic since she hated the dark.

Nya had grabbed her flashlight, and turned it on, seeing only flickers of purple, before her Flashlight got smacked out of her hand, before screaming like a banshee, the whole scream went through the entire factory for sure, making The giant feline freeze, drop the flashlight, and cover his ears in pain as he accidentally kicks the flashlight back to Nya, making her shut up, and think sinisterly at who dared take her flashlight away,

NYA POV:

I was walking through the factory, until suddenly the lights went out, I was terrified of the dark, my mother had always locked me in it when Papa wasn't around to make it seem like she was a good person and mother.

I heard footsteps, they were almost silent as I pulled out my flashlight, until it got swiped like what swiper does, and being me. I screamed like a banshee.

Nya: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU!!!

I didn't expect anything to happen when I screamed, if I did, it was to be killed and skinned, until the flashlight came back to me, making me feel relieved as I flash it at the same cat, making me glare and swear to make him suffer and be a pet, kissing me feet, as he just declared war without even knowing it.

NO ONES POV:

Nya had glared at CatNap that had looked like a pouty face, as CatNap slowly uncovered his ears, and tried to swipe at Nya, until she screamed again, making him stop and cover his ears as Nya screamed like a banshee, until she stopped making CatNap glare at the child, but he didn't swipe again, not wanting his ears to feel like being ripped off again, as he tried to use his gas.

Nothing happened. Making CatNap panic, the child wasn't asleep. The child was awake after the gas. THE FUCKER WAS AWAKE! CatNap had backed away at the unaffected child, before coughing and tearing up, making them wait loudly and CatNap cover his ears, it's been years, and he hasn't had to hear this in years, it was rare if it had ever happened

CatNap had just teared up as he curled up in pain, as he continues to roll on the floor in pain, after a full thirty seconds the child finally stop, making CatNap relax as he slowly looks up to look at the child and glare at them, looking pissed off.

_______________________________________

This is the end of the chapter.
Goodbye.
3/23/24
Word count: 747