I FIND THIS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

I like genuinely find racist people hilarious like genuinely they be so fucking funny not even on purpose cause like how you mad I'm a different color like wtf you want me to do about it pull a Micheal Jackson 🤨 like I find them absolutely hilarious.

I also find homophobic people funny cause most of them be Christian's and aren't Christian's supposed to love everyone no matter what but I'm a Christ follower too and they must not of read the Bible good enough cause it clearly fucking says MAN shall not lay with BOY that's fucking pedofilia not homosexuality —btw I'm not bashing nor trying to down talk anyone for their beliefs or anyone's culture you support what you support and Ik like Muslims and stuff can't support it and all that— but like why is it such a big deal on who and what you like, like damn I get that you don't like it but you don't have to tell everybody and judge everybody on everything just cause it ain't what you believe in.

I also don't get why people make such a big deal about sexuality and who and what you believe in like what if I believed in Greek Gods or Mother Nature like what's the big deal why does it matter if I like a girl, boy, non-binary, bi-gender etc. like WHY does it matter so much to people who or what you like and believe in.