Chapter 3: Old Faces Reunite

(Present Time) After Hiro talked with Lucina, he started to approach the old abandoned factory. While he was running to the factory he said to himself. "I really hope I make out of this in one piece..." He then remembers Lucina's face and he smiles. "I promised her and I will keep that promise." He then arrives at the old abandoned factory, and his eyes widen in shock as he sees how fortified the factory is. He sees many bodyguards all in the main entrance guarding, a bunch of people near the top level keeping lookout. Hiro is starting to regret coming here, but regardless he doesn't have a choice. He then starts to think about where he could enter the factory, but nothing comes to his head. He says to himself. "Maybe I could enter through the main entrance as a pizza delivery guy..." He stares blankly at the ground as he is processing at what he just said. He immediately shakes off the thought in his head and says to himself. "No, they would just spray me down if they didn't order pizza... Maybe if I just try to camouflage my way through. I could pretend to be a new guy for the gang... NO that's just stupid, the organization would have just told the gang if a new member was coming... Crap..." As he is struggling to come up with a way to enter the factory. He suddenly thinks of the secret entrance he made when he first started. But he thought they may have closed that entrance up a long time ago due to Aidan, but at this point what choice does he have? 

So in a desperate attempt, Hiro goes through the alley where he fought Aidan. He then managed to get to the secret entrance. Hiro was hoping that they didn't block the entrance. As he opened the hatch, he found to his surprise the entrance had not been sealed. Hiro's expression starts to get excited as he starts to have hope that he may be able to get the blackmail and get out of there. As soon as he enters the factory he manages to find a place to hide through some barrels. As soon as he sees that there's no one nearby he takes a quick deep breath and says to himself "I swear that entrance was way more bigger than I remember when I first made it... Maybe I just grew." He brushed off the thought and started to look for something he could use to get into the office.  He suddenly spots Aidan carrying some files in his hand and sees him entering his office. Hiro is now in a big struggle because that office has no way of escaping except through the door. If he enters with Aidan inside there's no way he could make it out of the office without making a big scene, eventually killing him. Until all of a sudden. Hiro hears through the intercom. "Everyone except for Antony, Danji, and Umito are dismissed and may leave the building... Antony, Danji, and Umito please come see me outside my office". Everyone was confused even Hiro, who didn't know what was going on. Nobody dared question the boss, so they all left. Hiro then spots Aidan leaving his office with the three people he called. He says to himself "What's your plan, Aidan?.. You wouldn't let everybody just leave like that... There must be a reason..." Aidan and the rest of his group all decide to go to the other side of the building. Hiro was extremely cautious of this. He didn't know what Aidan was doing but regardless took the opportunity given to him. 

He then starts to get in front of Aidan's office quietly. Going through the railing and barrels but as soon as he got in front of the door, unfortunately, the door was locked. "Damn it... why is it locked now?!. Maybe I could try to lock-pick it." He was looking for something to lock-pick the door with. He suddenly found a wire and a paper clip near a barrel. He immediately rushed off and tried getting them. As soon as he grabbed it he went back to the door trying to make as little of a noise as possible. And to his surprise, when he was lockpicking the door. He was shocked that he still remembered how to do it. He managed to get in. In a hurry, he was searching through Aidan's office. He eventually found files on him on Aidan's desk and immediately took them. After he grabbed them. He heard footsteps outside. He was screwed, there was no way of hiding. But he had no choice but to either hide in the wardrobe or under the desk. He didn't have time, he chose to hide under the desk. Suddenly the door opens. Umito searched Aidan's office. He searches around everywhere. Eventually, he gets to the wardrobe and opens it. And finds nothing. Hiro was desperately hoping that they wouldn't find him. But eventually hears the door close. He waits a few seconds and comes out when he thinks it's safe. He approached the door. But as soon as he reaches for the knob he gets knocked down to the ground by Umito. Hiro seeing Umito tries desperately to get Umito to let him go. Saying to him. "Please Umito let me leave... We've known each other ever since you joined the gang..." Umito has no response. "Please Umito... I helped you when no one did... I made you feel welcomed..." Umito closed his eyes as he responded. "I'm sorry Hiro... But this is just how things have to be..." Hiro's eyes widen out of shock. But accepts his fate. "Fine... Do what you have to do..." Umito grabs Hiro's arm and says to him "Follow me". Hiro is confused but obliges to Umito.

Umito then slowly takes him to Aidan to the center of the factory. As Hiro is walking with Umito he sees Aidan and the rest of the people he called on the intercom. Umito then makes Hiro fall to his knees, pinning him. Antony joins Umito and Pins Hiro down to his knees. Hiro is in despair as he thinks that he has lost and will soon die shortly. He then all of a sudden hears Aidan's voice saying to him "Well.. well.. well.. look who we have here... You thought I was just gonna let you steal your documents and let you go scot-free.  HA! Please!! You're just a fool to think that..." Hiro still stunned to see Aidan, says to him. "How the hell did you know I was here?..." Aidan then looks Hiro in the eyes and replies to him. "It was simple really. You really think I didn't notice that secret entrance you made a long time ago the first time you left the factory on that faithful day... I had this planned from the beginning... I put a sensor through that little entrance of yours and knew you were going use that entrance to get your files by sneaking in... It was a matter of fact of you getting inside..." Hiro was shocked to hear this and asked him... "If that's the case then why dismiss everyone out of the building?". Aidan grins, "Oh that's simple... To make you cocky... I wanted to lure you inside my office so I called upon Umito for his stealth skills. He improvised closing the door when he knew where you were hiding. Eventually, it was the waiting game until you were at the door to knock you to the ground... And I'm the only one allowed to kill you... After what you did... Checkmate Hiro..." Hiro couldn't believe this. He was shocked to find out he was being played by Aidan. He never thought he would have been tricked into Aidan's little game. Aidan then proceeds to ask Hiro. "So what's it going to be, are you going to join back or will I have to kill you by selling your info... or... will I have to kill you myself." Hiro stayed quiet, he was looking at the ground. Aidan getting angry screamed at Hiro "ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING." Hiro says out of nowhere to Aidan "No... I won't join you... and if anything you just became more of a coward than I thought..." He then looks at Aidan with a smile on his face. Aidan even more angry said, "WHAT DID YOU SAY HIRO?" Aidan now pissed said to him. "You really think you're gonna get out of here alive... if anything I have you trapped... You won't be able to escape... I guess I'll have to give you the same fate as I gave your dad." Hiro stunned after hearing this, clenched his fist and asked him with a death stare. "What... did... you... say?..." Aidan replies "Oh you remember what happened to your father right... Hiro?....." Hiro then immediately replies "Oh... no you didn't..."

(end of chapter)