BANDO GZ - "MISS YA P*SSY

" I KNW U LUVE FUKN ME "———————————————————————NEW  YORK, RIVER PARK TOWERS

———————————————————————
NEW  YORK, RIVER PARK TOWERS

YOU SIT IN THE BED WITH YOUR NEW SNEAKY LINK. "that was great" your sneaky link, martin said. you didn't enjoy the rounds, out of all the 4 rounds you went with him, you hadnt nut once.

you give him a fake smile. "agreed." you say. "soo same time same place .... or do you wanna fuck at your place?" he asked as he licked his lips probably going in for a kiss in a minute. "well.... i actually have to go to cali so i can't." you lie, everything you practically said to this man was a lie and another lie after another. he laughed. "oh okay" he said.

you smile. "yeah well i'm finna go, ill see you later" you say to him as you get up and get your clothes all together. "you don't want aftercare?" he asked. "no im good, i got this" you say, really trying to get out of this situation. "oh okay see you." he said. you nod and walk out the room which your bra and panties.

you go to the living room and put your t-shirt on that was from your clothes on the floor. you then grab your belongings and walk out the door to your car. you open the car door and get in as you instantly turn the car on and pull out his driveway and go home.

getting home was annoying, you guys had fucked 4 rounds and you still hadn't cum. your  best luck was to play with yourself but that would take up too much energy and you didn't want to do it since you already were tired from the rounds before.

you look at your phone and think of someone to call. you dial your ex, bando, who was your first everything. he answers after a couple rings, releasing the stress because you didn't want to look dumb calling him and he didn't answer.

"hello?" he said into the phone, his game playing in the background. "always on that game" you comment. "mannn." he said as he laughed into the phone. "whatchu need?" he said. "you" you say with a smile behind the phone. "me?" he asks with a laugh. "yes you" you say into the phone. 

"come thru i wanna see you" you say. "already know baby, go take a shower and wash that pussy's scent off you" he said into the phone. "the fuck? how you knew?" you ask. "you only call me when yo sneaky links can't do it better than me." you laugh. "okay omar." you say in a petty tone. "quit wit the government or you finna be left at yo house tryna cum by yo own self." he said with a smile.

"nooo" you say smiling. "thas what i thought." he said as he cleared his throat. "ima see you inna bit baby, go take a shower fa me" he said as you could hear him smiling through the phone. "gotchu." you say before you hang up. you get up and go the bathroom, starting the shower's water. you get your items for the shower all collected and set them in the shower.

you step in the shower and exfoliate your body. your scent smelling good as ever. you now smell like cotton candy and rose-like. you then wash your body, lathering yourself with your sweet, natural-like body wash. you wash every inch of yourself and every crevice. then you move to your hair, washing your hair first with shampoo. you continue with your hair routine.

after a little bit you got out the shower after taking your sweet time with your shower and bathe session. you wrap yourself in a towel and dry your body with it. you then apply lotion on your bare body. afterwards you wrap the towel around your body you walk to your bedroom. you go on your phone and see bando texted you a minute ago saying he's 2 minutes away. you get up and go to your front door. you unlock your front door and wait patiently for him.

minutes later you hear your front door open. seconds later your door opens and you see bando. he smiles as he comes towards you. you were sat at the end of the bed, with a towel around you and watching TV. he stands in front of you, blocking your TV view. "wsp my heart." he said as he leaned down to kiss you.

you kiss back, whimpering a bit into his mouth. he smiles against your lips. the kiss got sloppy and aggressive, his tongue blurting all in your mouth. he pushed you down into the bed roughly as he leans down to get on his knees but he stood on one knee. he moved the towel from your legs and started to eat your pussy.

his tongue enters your sensitive pussy, his tone playing around with your clit. the taste and smell of your pussy glued to his tongue. he was sucking and teasing your pussy just to mess with you. your legs to his shoulders as you moan, his tongue easily made you feel like you wanted to cum.

your legs shake since he's hitting all the right spots. "i'm finna cum" you say out loud, your moaning made your voice quiver. he smiled as he continued to lick and eat you out as if he was starving and you were a full course meal. your legs shake and build up builds in your stomach. "i'm cumming" you say as your legs and body shake as you feel the build up release slowly.

he taps on the side of your thigh that was rested on his shoulders, verbally giving you the sign and his permission to cum. you cum just as he lets you. your cum layering on his tongue, the more he continued to eat you out was the more it sounded wet n juicy.

his lips were shiny and had layers of pussy juice on them. it looked as if it was lip gloss. he leaned forward to kiss you. after he pulled away there was a string of juices. "still taste so fucking good." he muttered in your ear. he stands back up from his knees, his hands holding your feet as he massages them.

your a bit out of breath which he knows so he tries to soothe you and give you slight aftercare with massaging your feet. "i miss your pussy, you and i both know that im the only one who can treat it the way you like." he smiles as he kisses your feet. "you miss my pussy?" you say with a smile. "that's a new one." you comment. "just how i feel." he replies.