try (requested)

Author's Note: I completely understand if some of you despise Kendall Jenner due to everything that has happened.

However, when reading, please don't leave any negative comments towards her in my comment section. This isn't a place for hate and I won't allow it so please remain respectful.

Also, if you aren't a fan and you choose not to read this, I still hope you will support this book as not every chapter will involve Kendall. This book is sister imagines with Taylor which I think will be fun and it will be similar to my Taylor Mother imagines, which means there will be a lot of different chapters with many different themes.

I have a lot up my sleeve. So please, if you like the sound of that, don't judge this book based on Kendall being in this one chapter. I love you all so much and hope you enjoy this book. I worked very hard on this chapter and have so much in store for you all to look forward to.

Be kind in the comments and enjoy!

Love, Kaylee 🤍

----------------------------------------

"Y/N? I'm here and I brought food!" Taylor called out as she entered your place.

She walked into your kitchen and set everything in her hands down before looking around for you.

It's been a few days since the two of you have been able to spend time together because you've both been busy.

But tonight, your sister decided to head out of the studio early so she could come over and surprise you with a meal she knows you love and some drinks.

However, she didn't see you anywhere inside.

Upon making her way down the hall to your room, she heard another girl's voice and it made her realize that you weren't alone.

She almost thought about turning around and leaving the food in your fridge with a note or a text.

But something stopped her from walking out... the name that fell from your lips.

"I told you, Kendall. I don't want my sister to find out that we're dating." You sighed. "So, no, I don't think we should go out for dinner tomorrow. I think we should continue dating in secret."

Kendall?

Was this the Kendall she was thinking it was?

"I guess I understand. I feel bad about everything. I wish I had the chance to tell her that I'm sorry about it all but I understand how you feel. I'll come over for dinner tomorrow night but this time, I'm cooking."

"Sounds perfect." You replied.

Taylor was frozen on her feet as her mind wandered with different thoughts and assumptions.

So when you opened the door a few seconds later and she saw you and Kendall standing there, her blue eyes were as wide as can be.

"Taylor?" You gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd surprise you with dinner and drinks. I know you had a rough week and so did I so, like a good sister, I thought we'd hang out and forget about everything. I didn't know you had company."

You and Kendall looked at each other and then at her.

"I'll go," Taylor said.

"It's okay. I was actually heading out anyways." Kendall said before looking Taylor in the eyes. "We should hang out and talk sometime. I feel bad about everything that's happened."