[3]🥀Getting To Know Eachother🥀

It has been one month since V started living with taekook.

And not gonna lie but this one month has been the best one till now.

Living with Johanna he never felt this kind of feelings from her.

The feelings which he gets from jungkook was way different.

He started liking jungkook's company.
The way he took care of him.

In his past relationship johanna never cooked for him or have taken care of him.

To be honest he mentally thanks Johanna for running away from the marriage.

As now it benefited him a lot.

He got a lovingly and caring husband.
V started to move on from his past with the help of jungkook's love and care.

Its not like taehyung didnt do much but its jungkook who did half of it.

V started getting much more comfortable with jungkook.

He now calls him(jk) babe while the other one calls him hubby.

He now can crack a joke or may hold jk's waist or give smooches or peaks on jk's cheeks and forehead.

For him kook is an angel.

He knows a few of kook's favorite like his obsession for banana milk and meat.

Kook too knows some about V but he wanted to know Better so he suggested taehyung to go to the office today alone.And put forward the idea of not giving him kisses if he don't go.

(It was the first day of office after marriage and since they are the ceos they took leave for 1month.So from tomorrow V will again start working )

So Taehyung unwillingly,having no other choice, went.Kook also told V to take holiday.

||AFTER BREAKFAST||

"Hubby" jungkook called in his sweet yet melodious voice

"Yea babe any problem?"V said getting up from bed and going towards his husband who was folding their clothes. He wrapped his arms around kook's petite waist like back hugging him.

Jungkook turned towards V and kept his hand on his chest.V tightened his grip around kook's waist.Kook played with V's shirt button as he said.

"Will you go on a date with me.....I wanted Us to know each other better"
Kook said hesitating in the middle thinking that V might not like it

But V smiled at him and made circles on his waist "sure" he replied smiling genuinely

"Thanks" kook said and kissed his both cheeks then he laid his head on v's chest and listened to his heartbeat.

[So sweet I might get diabetes😍]

"How are you feeling Now?" Kook asked

"Better than last time"V replied

"Thats better that you are moving on"

"By your care and love"

Kook blushed at the answer and peaked V's clothed chest

"Let's get ready hmm" kook said peeking up from v's chest and playing with his (v) nape hair.

V nodded and kissed jk's nose.

<TIME SKIP>

After taking shower V came out from the bathroom only by wrapping a towel around his waist He gulped looking at the scene in front of him.