CHAPTER TWO - Confession Of Void

Xavier, are you there?

'What the fuck happened? It felt like someone just munched a part of me off.'

Thank goodness. I just conversed with the creator, and it is apparent they're certain I fail to recall about it. I suspect they could be monitoring us right now.

'Oh shit, they're on to us? Or is it like, they agree that I can live in an actual human body again? Man, I miss eating. I miss my food.'

Xavier, prior to having enlighten you about this, whatever did you do to Elijah?

'Oh, that freak? He tried to rape my little sister and she's not even old enough yet. And he was such a fucking moron. I wish I had hit him harder. They won't even fucking listen to me, 'cause Eljiah's such a good little boy and star pupil and all that shit. Don't believe any of that nonsense. What a degenerate. I want to pound his skull open so bad.'

Why is there the absence of taking note of your side? How can the principal be this foolish and illogical? Would you mind telling what your parents have done? Do they have nothing to argue against and defend you with?

'Okay, so, the thing is, I get in trouble with the teachers like way too often. And I can't even begin with my grades. So I was already on the bad side of the school. They'd ruled me out before I could even do anything.'

That's plainly ridiculous. How is the universe so arbitrary, detrimental and unjust? How about your sister? How was she coping after that? Was she doing alright?

'She just wasn't the same. She locked herself in her room and didn't speak to anyone.  I wonder if she's doing alright right now. Could you, um, like talk to her on the phone? I really hope she's doing okay...'

Certainly, I would be able to that. That would be the bare minimum that I could do to contribute. I'd even execute Elijah if that was your preference.

'Hell yeah! But it also be my preference to stay out of jail, though there's nothing more that I want but his death.'

I retrieved the phone from his coat pocket and utilised his fingerprint to authorise it. His wallpaper displayed two infants, presumably identical siblings, and a young child cradling them. The child's face resembled Xavier's, subsequently it had to be him.

'Sigh... I miss them. That's my little brother and sister. There's no one in the world I love more than them. I raised them more than my parents could.'

To be completely truthful, I'm not particularly familiar with the premise of siblings. You three sound like you have an impenetrable bond. I perused the contacts and encountered someone designated "spare part 1."

'Uh, so, since my sister's born three minutes before my brother, she's the older one. So she's spare part one. Don't ask.'

I chose to ignore the questionable choice of naming and continued with clicking on the call button. It ringed for a bit but someone finally picked up.

"Xavier, is that you? Where have you been? Please, just come back home. Mom and dad are getting frustrating. Rhode's doing fine. And before you ask, I'm okay. And I am so sorry. You wouldn't be suspended and you wouldn't have to go through that hellish game if it weren't for me. If I'd said something... maybe this situation would've ended different." Her voice begun to quiver and waver, phrases barely made it through her lips. I felt remorse for her. She shouldn't have received that treatment.

'Tell her this word to word, alright? Don't apologise, it wasn't even your fault. You didn't do anything. It was the principal and that moron Elijah, so don't blame yourself. Don't be hard on yourself, okay? I'll be home soon. The game wasn't too bad, got to meet some unique people due to it. I'll be back, don't worry. Be safe.'