Prologue

All the characters knew Daquan before he went crazy. He was friends with all of them until he murdered Steve. Daquan soon realized that his "friend" was not really his friend, when Steve from Gas and Sip had given him black coffee, which was unarguably racist. His mind couldn't cope with the fact that he had murdered his dear friend Steve, so he went crazy. Unloved by everyone, he had no place to go. He went back to his parents house only to be rejected because his parents didn't want a murderer in their house. Disowned by his parents, Daquan thought it best to go to the one place he belonged, the psychiatric hospital, which was abandoned.

There, Daquan felt sad, alone, and angry, angry that his friends rejected him and shunned him like an outcast. Quietly stewing in his own anger, he felt as though he needed someone to confide in, like a pet. So Daquan found a mouse that had been scurrying around the hospital and performed experiments on it. After about a month of experiments on the mouse, which Daquan named Chuck E' Cheese, who was about the size of a German Shepard now, and the chemicals Daquan used messed up the mouse's brain. The mouse became Daquan's genetically enhanced mouse of terror. Still angry that at his friends for abandoning him, he decided to seek his revenge in the only way he saw fit, with Chuck E' Cheese by his side, he began to plot the murders of his best friends.