Part 2

"Who turned off the lights??" Alex screamed.

The lights turned back on seconds later. Alex had jumped into the safety of his brothers arms. Jake slowly turned his head toward his brother and removed his arms from underneath his brother. Alex hit the ground with a thud.

"Brother of the year award goes to my brother, Jake from State Farm!" Alex said sarcastically.

"Idiot of the year award goes to my brother, Alex from Target!" Jake retailated.

"Where's Flo?" Alex asked.

Jake looked around. "I don't know. She was right here." Jake said.

"The dead body is gone to." Alex commented.

"Flo?" Jake called. "Flo where'd you go?"

"Maybe she felt bad for the body not having a proper burial so she went outside and buried it, or sell car insurance." Alex asked.

Jake slapped his hand to his forehead. "You are such an idiot."

There was a trail of blood that started from where Flo last stood, that went down the hall, from where they had all walked in. They knew the blood was fresh because it was bright red and shiny, even in the horrible lighting.

"Alex, Jake, where are you guys?" A voice called.

"Flo?!" Alex called.

"That doesn't sound like Flo." Jake said.

"Guys come quick!!!" The voice shouted again.