Author Note

✨mY pOv✨

Sup shorties

My name is Scarlett, but I go by Letty/author if you forget.

There is a playlist to this book it's called "Made with Love" My Spotify name is I Hate Everyone with Lana del Rey's cover of Ocean Boulevard, it's two songs per chapter. Sometimes the songs will relate or not, I'm a die-hard Lana fan so there must be Queen Lana's songs included. I will leave author notes/take suggestions chapter every 5 actual chapters.

P.S I am still in the fandom and I support George in the situation, however, I do NOT support Wilber and will not, but if you do I probably know why, He said he got therapy and is trying to get better, but what he did to Shelby was disgusting and she will get all of my love, I don't support it for multiple reasons, I would also prefer it if you guys do not mention this situation it has ruined my mental health and made me have depression for the first time in my life.

This book is based on cursive. Unfortunately, you can no longer Read the original because the person who made it does not support the fandom and still kept the plot but with different characters.

P.S This situation has made me realize that a lot of his "fans" do not support him even without hearing his perspective which as a result has made me never want to become famous AkA try to😭

This is a safe space, you can always DM me on Instagram (sc_arlett3146) or DM on Wattpad even to talk about your feelings/problems and be anonymous or not. I will NOT share anything unless you want me to!

I do ship these people in real life. Ofc these are characters... unfortunately OH UM. But in all seriousness this is not real life and I will respect if they don't want this to be up I will take it down.

If you have anything to say just go in the comments or DM me! 

(Pls beware that I am dyslexic and also am not the strongest writer)