‼️Chapter 5~‼️

️ WARNING: contains a little smut so please skip if you are not comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2 months later

(Author-nim: I know you probably wanna curse me because there are too many time skips but your author is lazy, okay?!? So just deal with me ;-;)

Beomgyu's POV:

Me and Yeonjun had decided on telling the company that we were dating and both of us were kinda expecting PD nim to go bonkers on us and fire us...yeah I know it's kind of negative but you can't blame us!! HYBE is a strict entertainment and we both could have lost our jobs but thankfully, we didn't.

MOA's had also accepted us since the entertainment announced we were dating. I had been noticing ALOT of edits of us, the fans had been showering us with love and protected us. Even though the most popular ship is YeonBin, the YeonBin shippers also quietly supported us which I'm quite grateful about.

Although it's been like 3 months since we started dating, I have noticed that Yeonjun is no longer giving me any kisses or hugs which had annoyed me a little, actually a lot, and I get that he's quite busy with the tour and performances and I hate to say this but, the other members show me more affection than Yeonjun does, the last time we did it was 2 and a half month ago and since then, it's like he had abandoned me, it feels like he's falling out of love with me.......

3rd person's POV:

It was night time and Yeonjun was still drowning himself in work whole the other members were just chilling in the living room.

Beomgyu was cooking something for himself, taehyun and huening Kai were playing video games and Soobin was busy scrolling in his phone.

"Hey, guys we're feeling kinda tired so we're going to sleep" the maeknaes said as they switched off the video game and went towards their shared room. Beomgyu and Soobin just nodded and went back to what they were doing.

Beomgyu was done cooking and sat on the couch, "you want some, hyung?" Beomgyu asked Soobin with a hint of sadness in his voice. Soobin noticed the sadness and asked him, "beoms, are you okay? You have been zoning out almost the whole day" Beomgyu didn't answer, indicating that he was hesitant to tell Soobin what was going on and thankfully, Soobin got the message, "it's okay, you can tell me, i will try giving a solution." Soobin said, reassuring Beomgyu that he was there. Beomgyu wanted to explain what was going on and so he did.

"Just try seducing him" Soobin said while muching on what Beomgyu made. Beomgyu almost choked at what he said, "are you serious?" Beomgyu said, giving Soobin an 'are you done?" face. "Look, if he still doesn't do anything, then you can try talking to him about it, I am pretty sure he will understand. And if doesn't, then I'll make sure to kick his ass, we can try going to a lingerie shop." Beomgyu thought about it for a second and nodded.

A few days later

"Hey, I'm going to buy something with Taehyun, text us if you need anything." Soobin said to Beomgyu who just nodded. (Author-nim: it was evening)

30 minutes later and Beomgyu heard a knock on the door, he assumed it was Soobin and Taehyun so he opened the door and greeted the two.

"We bought something for you" taehyun said while handing beomgyu a bag. Beomgyu opened the bag and gasped at what they got him meanwhile Soobin and Taehyun just chuckled.

"You can try it on!" Soobin said.

"Eww, there's no way I would show you my body while wearing this!" Beomgyu replied while dramatically covering his body with the bag.