the party

(also english is not my first language so im sorry for mistakes)

Lily's POV:

It was 29th March 2022. In our school we had a party with a theme. It was retro themed. I was wearing a skirt and a shirt with a corset. My friend Lia was wearing pants and some jacket. We went to school early because we just wanted to chill in the classroom and blast some music. When we were there our classmate also came early and just joined us. We had a lot of fun listening to music and dancing. Then the party started.

We made our way to the big room (idk what is it called in english) where the party was starting. People were slowly all coming to the room that was dark with some disco lights. Firstly when the party started we played the musical chairs. Me and Hunter both didn't find a chair until sb screamed his name and said that here is a chair. So i bolted towards it and made it before him. He laughed. When the game was over i went to talk with my other friends and we had alot of fun dancing to just dance and just some 90's music. Then i went to change my skirt to pants bc i don't like skirts actually.

When i was back again we started to dance again but this time i could feel somebody's eyes on me. I looked around to see Hunter talking to his friend and staring at me. I was in a good mood so i put on a little show but not an obvious one. Also it was a perfect timing bc just dance timberland came on so i asked my other classmate (a boy) to dance with me. It was so fun but not for Hunter. He was MAD for some reason.

Just to clear that up Hunter was my crush 6 years ago but he rejected me by just ghosting. NOW he was The Bad Boy of our city. Everybody knew him and wanted to be friends with him. I was already friends with him but not soo good friends. We just knew eachother.

The party ended at 10 pm. When i got home i just sent my streak snap aand taged my friends that were there. Hunter started to type.

Hunter: hey.

me: hi..

Hunter: i saw your snap and you taged Leo, was he also there?

me: yeah he was with me and Lea at the beginning, we were in the classroom just chilling. But he got bored at the party and left.

Hunter: oh why didn't you invite me too, i haven't talked with Leo in a long time.

me: i didn't know you would come to this kind of party yknow, and i didn't know that i should invite you too..?

Hunter: yea i didn't plan to come but my friend dragged me here.

me: oh okay.

Hunter: so how are you. I know you broke up with Jake, are you okay?

me: well i'm sad that he changed but i guess life goes on.

Hunter: i think it was for the best. he was an asshole anyway.

me: if you say so..

Hunter: yeah i broke up with my gf also (his 34736 gf btw) but im okay.

Now that he said that i started to get curios. Why did they broke up? Has he already someone new, well it wouldn't surprise me.

me: anyone new in your sight?

Hunter: yeah there is a girl but i think she doesn't like me.

me: well you should just say it to her. I think every girl would die to be your gf.

Hunter: you think so?

me: oh, i know so.

Hunter: okayy. but bro i'm actually really scared that she will reject me. I'v never had this feeling...

me: damn mr.badboy is nervous XD.

Hunter: oh shut up i'll do it then.

Then he left the chat and i also did. I didn't think anything of it because i was just playing around today with him just to have some fun. (don't judge me). Then i went to sleep.

The next morning i woke up and checked my phone. There was a message from Hunter. I thought that he probably just texted me what the girl said but i checked anyway.

Hunter: I like you...

Well shit what did i do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so first chapter. I wrote so much that i can remember from now. But i hope you enjoy my story more than i did. But i will write this as soon as i can. Words (792)
Also should i change the cover i think it looks awful 😅

cya soon