CHAPTER 1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Happy reading^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't forget to vote and comment

Vardhita

One month pass in a blink. In this one month my life is not change much because I know malhotra family since I was a child but not vedang and his brother. It's been almost one month don't see my husband. Yes he left for a business trip after the reception and not came back yet.

I was lost in my world when Kavita Chachi said "vardhita isn't you are going university today " i came back in real world. Ohh shit I am getting late " I am just leaving for university" i said and take my bag from sofa. " today your driver is no leave so -" she said . " I'll drop her just send some one to pick her up" shiv said and we leave take your leave for there .

" so you are not going to talk to me " shiv said. I am not taking to him we are best friend from school days he is my senior and Papa's best friend son . When I turn 23 our family's drop a boom on us the name of boom is wedding. As we are friends I know he has a girlfriend and he is serious about her. Same goes to him he know i don't want to get Marry ever. " sorry na " he said .

" ohh so that means what ever happened with me is fair you get what you want the love of your life. but what about me hn i have to marry your brother. I have to marry a person whom I don't know who leave me the day after our wedding. You know i never want to marry not him but not anyone" i said in one go and by now shiv stop the car and look down. " i know thing not want how we plan but trust me vedang Bhai is best for you he is really nice and you are not going to regret by marrying him. " I just look at the road " I am getting late " i said and he start the engine.

After few minutes of drive we went university. A place where I forgot everything teaching is not a easy job and college students they are hard shell. I'll take 4 lecture of the day and leave for last one.

“ class that's for the day if anyone has any issue related to the topic then they can ask " i said and end the class and  come back home.

It's night and I am working on a research project. I look at the time it's past 12. Then my stomach feels sad I am hungry. So wearing slippers i decided to fill and make my stomach happy. I make noodles for myself and when I am searching something to drink in refrigerator. I felt someone is in kitchen and when I turn.
he push me to the nearest wall and put a hand on my mouth to stop me by shouting.

“ it's me vedang " he said and remove his hand.
“ you scared me you " i said putting a hand on my heart. “ and you are going to disturbed everyones sleep " he said and take out a bottle for refrigerator. I take my noodles and went to our room.

I just start eating when door of room open and vedang come in. He observed condition of the room there are only papers every were in room.
“ I am ready very tired so please clean this mess you created " in he usual rude tone he said and went to bathroom. I quickly finished noodles and start cleaning room.

“ how rude can't he say the same thing politely. Bhagwan ji how I am going to live with him " I clean room and sleep at my side of bed. 15 minutes later he came back and sleep at his side.
The bed is enough for 4 people so there is a lot of gap between us. In few minutes sleep took over me .

I wake up by the sound of alarm and see vedang is ready in his black  business suit he has only dark shade in his wordrobe his wordrobe is colour less. How can he wear same colour colours every day. My thoughts are break when vedang phone start ringing. He picked up the call and i went to bathroom. I do my morning routine and dressed up in a navy blue kurti.

I went downstairs were everyone is present on dinning table. “ come Vardhita we are waiting for you" Shivam chacha ji said. I am having my breakfast when vedansh ask “ bhabhi there is a economics exibition in my school and i have to make a project will you help me" before i say something “ ansh bhabhi is already busy after she came back she also help mumma in kitchen " shivika said . Ansh face went down. “ ansh you don't have to ask  I will help" i said and anshs face bright in up.

He side hug me and give a small peck on my cheek.
“ Vardhita your driver leave the job so vedang will drop you " Kavita Chachi said I and vedang look at her at the same time. Before i say something vedang said “ okay. Come outside when your are done " and leave from there .

Right now we are on the way to university. “ you are a teacher" he ask while driving. “ no i am a assistant professor " i said teacher and professor are different. “ i also said the same thing" he said looking at me . “ no you don't " i said in my defence “ tell me the difference between teacher and professor" i can see a smirk on his lips. I open my mouth to say but then shut it and look look outside through window. “ hmm so my wife is a teacher" he said and i look at him it's first time he said this. I felt something different that I never feel when he said this . Like i feel butterflies in my stomach. 

He stop the car when we reach out. I unblock seatbelt and get down for car I was leaving for there when he said “ when you work end " . I give him a confusing look and said “ at 3 pm why " . He leave from there without answer me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like this chapter.

If you like this chapter then vote and comment your opinion.