3♥/ The winner is...LUCY!

Three times.

Three times you came face to face with death in the span of a single day...which would be remembered as the longest day of your life.

The glistening edge of Rebecca's sword is merely inches away from your face when suddenly the surrounding environment dissipates. 

Time slows down for a few seconds while adrenalin is pumping in your veins. You can detect a faint blue tint in the atmosphere. It feels like your body is reduced to a million tiny particles that are being sucked into the void.

Am I...dying?

An intense headache comes crushing through. It appears like you've been transported but you're unsure where. Is this even the real world...or is it hell? You attempt to balance out the sense of disoriention by placing both palms to the ground. 

Breathe...Inhale...Exhale. 

You take a look around. Ruins, smoke, bodies. You are still surrounded by the depressing carcass of a once glorious city. Nothing has changed except you are not about to be sliced in half by your sister's sword anymore.

Law is sitting close by, keeping his eyes glued to the battle that unfolds in the distance, between a worn-out Luffy and Doflamingo. He stays alert in case he needs to interfere, even though he has very little strength left.

Luffy and Trafalguy still alive?  Or is this some sort of peculiar afterlife scenario?

My eyes could deceive me but physical sensation wouldn't.

«Pinch me» you request, narrowing the distance between you.

«Huh?» he responds, briefly looking at you like you're a crazy person.

«Pinch me!» with a gesture you offer him your lower arm.

He puts his fingers on your skin and presses with force, a pissy expression on his face. 

«Ouch!»

«I teleported you...in case you wee wondering. It's my devil fruit.»

Oh right. He is a devil fruit user. 

A faint cry for help diverts both your attentions to the battlefield. It's Rebecca's voice, she is about to get a deadly hit by Doflamingo.

«Oh no! My sister! I have to get back there!»

«Room...»

Law does a small movement with his hand and a transparent orb extends around you. It's the same tint of blue that appeared when you were rescued.

«...Shambles»

Rebecca materializes next to you.

Frantically, you make your way to check on her. She escaped before getting hit but is trembling, still shaken by the heat of the battle. You hold her waist in an attempt to help her sit up. Then you turn your gaze back to Law.

«You saved both our lives. Thank you.»

«I think...that makes us even» Law says. He is still not used to receiving gratitude, even if he has saved people multiple times in the past. 

«Oh...we are more than even. If you hadn't swapped us, we'd be lookin' at the other side of the grass.»

He chuckles.

«If you had not freed me from the seastone cuffs, we might have been in an entirely different situation.»

You nod in acknowledgement.