Wait..... huh?

"T-this isn't going to w-work, Moon" Sun reminded him.
"It will work! It has to work!" Moon protestant.
"I-I-I want him back to, but it won't work. S-Solar's Moon is dead he can't help." Sun said trying to bring moon to reason.
"It will work!" Moon repeated working on something out of Sun's sight. He stopped working on the thing and motioned towards the ball bit n
"Well are you coming?" Moon questioned
"Well w-what if Eclipse does s-something? We should stay to k-keep an eye on him." Sun reasoned. Trying to use reason to sway Moon away from the ball pit
"Earth and Lunar and S-......" Moon paused "They'll handle him fine." Moon finished a now more somber expression on his face. Moon started to walk towards the ball pit, Sun hesitated for a second before following him.
They both hoped in the ball bit, teleporting

(Sorry this is shit I don't understand the teleporting thing D;)

They woke up in... in a strange place there was grass and trees around them but it wasn't anything like the grass and trees were nothing like the one infront of the pizzaplex in Solar's dimension it was much more like a park. They heard something coming and hid knowing their past experiences with new dimensions. Instead and group of kids passed them. One seemed to be holding an orange hair clip just out of the seemingly younger child's reach.

"Hey! It's not my fault your taller!" The younger child yelled.
"Yeah, but it funny that your short" the older child teased, and laughed a bit. While the older child was distracted, the younger grabbed the hair clip
"Hah! Take that stich!" The younger child said. Putting the clip back in his hair.
"Oh what ever Eclipse" The older one said annoyed. "Come on we got to catch up." The older one said still annoyed.
"Okay." And they both ran away to catch up to the group.
========================================================================
Hi I'm not dead :D I've just been on A03 more lately so here :3