Summer Holidays

Annie woke up bright and early on the first day of the summer holidays.She wasn't very happy about this because how her father is to her. Her dad was passed out on the sofa as always,she went to the bathroom to wash her face and got dressed so she could go and see her best friend Billy,she had been friends with him for at least ten years now.She got to the place where they always meet up and he was there,waiting for her like a lost puppy,he did always have golden retriever energy, it's what she loved about him. "Hey,ann" Billy said sadly. "Hi,what's wrong Bill?" She said. "Well..,it's my mum... sh-she has cancer.." he said breaking down into Ann's arms. "Oh my goodness,I'm so sorry.." Ann said sympathetically for him. "Would you like to go on a walk to clear your head?" Ann asked. "Y-yeah sure" he said.When they got to the park she had bought the both of them icecreams,this made billy a bit happier and he had nearly forgotten what's happening to his mum.He was blushing a bit and Ann didn't pay attention to it for some reason.They were on the swings and she was just swinging and her shoe fell off so he grabbed it for her and put it on for her,she thanked him and she started to get a bit suspicious that he likes her ,but she decided against thinking like that.It is actually very clear he likes her but she's just very blind(not actually) to notice it.Suddenly an old frail lady came up to them and said "Are you young lady and gent a couple?" They both started heating up as hot as the sun and they were blushing hard,trying to not look at eachother. Finally Billy answered the lady by saying "Not yet." He said smirking* "Well just know you look adorable together,but be safe kids" the woman said walking off. "Why would you say that?"Ann said to Billy annoyed. "Oh come on,you know you like it,Annie Dannie" He said while grabbing her head and ruffling and messing up her hair. "Hey!,don't call me that,and don't messy hair up like that!" "You love it Ann,it makes you feel so nice" he said teasingly. Eventually they both had to go home to eat dinner.