11: Oh is he thy One?

After the twin guards left the Sydao Kingdom to go after Mu-sui his fore sighted assistant that once served under Lord Zeta's rule she told him that killing him will be a big mistake the ones who possess the fires of old don't ever die so easily and all though you possess black fire Mu-sui only be your yang it's impossible to cancel each other out unless you have the flame that goes against both of you.

Out of the main 3 mystic flames any of the three can end both you two depending on how skilled the user is it is indeed possible red, venus and blue but in terms of rarities the main ones are emerald, cyro and Saphire, saphire is not only a more powerful version of blue fire but it also rivals the fires of Hell itself.

Lord Shadoxo: the rarities are enough to take me out as a whole...hm sadly to say I found the one rarity that no sydion has ever seen or held in their life and that's the violet flames of Iyokasyd.

She has never heard of this type before and she's very curious as to what this violet flame is, so she left him to research.

The twins are not far from where Mu-sui is located while still heading over Mu-sui is busy training both Kiyo and Yongmei but he's training them separately for obvious reasons that only he knows Kiyohanamari is already a fast progressor but Yongmei on the other hand she needs time to learn every detail for each move that she'll be performing different moves and styles acquire both time and patience without the two what's the point of wanting to fight?.    

As for Riyonishi he's still roaming around on his own still trying to figure out who he is as a being ever since the sydvas experimented on him and escaped he's been going through alot with all the changes and he's doing his absolute best with trying to control his blood lust and I'm sure for any vampire who just got turned this part is not the easiest to handle if that person hasn't drunk any amounts of blood at all.

Standing on the outskirts of Tian Village the twin guards spoke how this place used to be a great vacation spot the outskirts used to be a beautiful field with rivers that looked crystally clear they're used to be a ton of rachiks that this village used to ride or have them guard the village after looking back on how life used to be Xin (older brother) went towards the village while Xian stayed where he was incase things go south.

Mu-sui picked up a very strong sense of ore within the village he told Kiyohanamari to keep training while he goes and checks out whatever is disturbing the peace as Xin is walking through the village he's suddenly stopped once Xin picked up scent of very strong ore that matches his own.

Behind the village Xin comes across Musuiyama standing in between the two pathways they stared at each other in momentary silence then Mu-sui asked why are they here for? they're isn't much to see.

Xin: order was given by my lord and master of the state he says that me and brother should eliminate you although you are not a threat.

Mu-sui: I had a feeling Lord Shadoxo would send you two to come after me since you two are his only high leveled fighters I don't know happened in your past life but you do have a choice to either carry out your mission or you can free yourself and join me in order to free Lord Zeta and his kingdom together we can rule it as he indented it.

Xin: hm wishful thinking even if I did the all-powerful Shadoxo will know and come after us himself he hates betrayal above all crimes he made that his top rule among the sydao Kingdom not only that our power is tied to him only if I were to die today, he would actually know.

Mu-sui: mind if I try something? I'm curious how this effects his ore.

Xin: I doubt anything you do will be effective against him but sure go on.

Mu-sui grabbed his face and held tight as he placed his eyes very close to his when Mu-sui's eyes glowed to fiery Saphire blue he pierced into his memories and saw the early days before Shadoxo ruled Sydao.

During this era Lord Zeta is still ruling Sydao the invasion hasn't occurred yet but within the meeting room Zeta and the twin brothers spoke about Onya being the kingdom of new beginnings a land that no longer exiles those who are different or poor their status beliefs will be respected not hated sure arguments will be made as to why they believe that but God gave all beings the freedom to think for themselves all though we as God's creations are stubborn sheeps at least we have the ability to choose despite the animal kingdom not being able to tell from good to evil they only know once they sense danger they run.

Xin and Xian are told by Lord Zeta that they must serve Shadoxo once he becomes emperor all though he hates the idea of putting him in charge of this kingdom he's the only one who's powerful enough to stop any greater threat that can or will destroy Sydao Kingdom the only job that the twin brothers have is to keep watch on Lord Shadoxo he is to rule this kingdom until the son of Ongsai Zaiye comes back.

After looking through Xin's memories he then transfers over to the memories of Lord Shadoxo and what he sees is not a good one his whole plan in order to rule it completely however he has to get rid of Mu-sui and his crew they are the only original Sydion/sydians that still remain from the era of the 2nd lord's rule.

After looking through the memories Mu-sui then cuts the ties that binds the brothers to Shadoxo now they can move freely without worrying about what they are doing.

Once he backed off Xin stood there with tears running down his face within himself, he can tell that he's no longer binded to him he is now able to use his own ore at will his ore power allows him to use the winds with ease before he felt restricted.

Xin: you freed me with such ease you really are the son of Zaiye the son that was fore told that will save us and reunite all nations.

Mu-sui: I don't know about all nations the warlocks hate the idea of us both sydion/sydians existing they know that we are the only ones that can wipe them out with ease I know your brother is outside the village you should bring him in and join me and my friends for some lunch.

When the skies turned red-orange the twins joined them happily since they know that they can't go back to Sydao anymore while they are hanging out in Tian Village Lord Shadoxo is screaming with great rage and this dragon like scream echoed throughout the halls of the whole kingdom even the fore sighted witch is afraid of Lord Shadoxo being around him is like being around a terrifying demon that wants to conquer every nation with no excuses.

Xin and Xian helped with guarding the village while Mu-sui and Kiohanamari are helping the regular soldiers become stronger and better fighters they trained all afternoon up until they reached late in the afternoon meanwhile over in Redland Riyonishi is in a fight with a red devilish bat that apparently rules over this land.   

This devil bat is indeed a super strong and fierce creature they've been fighting ever since their eyes locked on each other Riyonishi eventually managed to cast this beast into submission the devil bat even bowed to him with honor and respect caught off guard the bat devil gifted him with an outfit that can not only protect him from vicious creatures, but it can also grant him the ability to fly around with ease he just needs to put focus in order for his outfit to fly.