Dream #1:

Dream #1 (recent dream)

I went to school but before that I was debating on which instrument I could bring. A violin, or a white thing. It had eyes. I went in the lunch line and they were selling cookies and the person let me get some. The cookies I picked were mint cookies, strawberry shortcake cookies ( it had the characters on the packaging ) and those pink ones. and then he led me in a garage and the character I was playing got stabbed. My friends then came. There was a ton of screaming.

The other first part is inanimate insanity 3x10(?) a whole new episode, it had many different animators,. The thumbnail had me phone, a cake and it the background springy in a suit and I yelled "springy in a suit guys, omg.a FUVKING SPRING" (I'm becoming more aware in my dreams) and me and everyone were talking about springy. We watched the episode and...everyone looked weird. My violin sounded beautiful until I broke it. Then I was like, hey that looks like ruined springy. Everyone was like why does springy look like that in the new episode? Anyways, I was hey! This looks like springy, I say as I'm holding up my ruined violin. My siblings agree, and I skip ahead to the part and I'm still holding up the violin and I say " I didn't look like this, until I met her. I didn't do this, until I met her." That "her " referring to me, since it was my broken violin and looked like springy, I decided to quote him.

That's all I remember. This dream felt real and unreal at the same time, and even more stuff made sense this time.

I also played a keyboard at some point. And the violin, morphed throughout to look like a spring rather than a actual broken violin.

Yeah it was wild