7. After Wedding

Author pov :

After yeji threw the bouyout.It went to itzy and straykids.
It landed in Lia and Leeknow hands. Everyone continuously clapped and cheered for them.

Lia and Leeknow in mind "wh...whattt the ..heck.kkk is this..."

Meanwhile itzy and straykids and Felix were double shocked to see this. They thought they had a soon married couple in their groups.

Yeji and Hyunjin were shocked and smiled at Lia and Leeknow.

Leeknow and Lia were in shock 😲 and didn't realise everyone around them telling "propose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her!!!!"
Loudly and cheering for them.

Suddenly Leeknow came to reality and realised what was going on around.

They both still catch the bouyout in their hands. He suddenly leaves the bouquet in his hands. And left from there.

Now the bouyout is in Lia's hands.
He left Lia alone and went without thinking. Everyone was shocked to see his reaction even and itzy were shocked to see this.

Yeji and hyunjin are also shocked.

Meanwhile when all are in shock Lia it's double shock to see his reaction.
Lia in mind "what!!!.... This man!! He is selfish!!... Now what should I do... He is the only reason why I'm standing alone here!!.. Bastard!!!.. psycho!!!.. Selfish!!!.."

Lia's mind is not in the world. Because she was shocked to see his left alone in this situation and non stop cruising him. She came to reality when the people around her started gossiping about her and him like "why did he leave her alone. ???" , "he rejected her indirectly..?????"

Lia was shocked to hear these words because she never proposed to him so he will reject her. Neither does she know why he left her alone.

Lia doesn't know what to do in this situation and she didn't have any idea. So she just left the place immediately when she came to reality.

Everyone around again was shocked to see Lia also leave the place. Straykids and itzy and Felix were double shocked 😲 because they can't believe what just happened infront of their eyes. Yeji and hyunjin were also shocked to see their both friends leave the place.

After Lia and Leeknow left the place the bride and groom meant our yeji and hyunjin left the place and went to their own Bride and groom's room to get ready for their reception after marriage in the same wedding hall on the third floor.

Straykids, Felix and itzy also left the place and went to hyunjin and yeji to help them to get ready for their reception.

....

On yeji's side:

When yeji and itzy went to yeji's room they Lia in a chair 🪑 in the room.
They all immediately went to Lia and Yuna asked "Why did you leave the wedding suddenly.."

Lia said "because I don't know what to do at that situation the Bastard😡 just left me alone.."

Ryunjin said "ohh we all thought you both are and shy to tell everyone 😜.."

Everyone laughed at Ryunjin words.
Lia was angry to hear Ryunjin and said
" SHIN RYUJIN What you think you are saying!!!!!! 😡 "

Chaeryoung said "calm down unnie she is just joking to tease you...."