Chapter 12 - Uninvited Guest

I got home and noticed I was home alone. Again. I was just getting tired of being alone at home with two cats. I honestly loved being with Joseph because he would always bring a smile to my face. I just want a time where they weren't working so we could have family time. I mean I am an only child.

I decided to change out of the clothes I had on yesterday.

After I got dressed, I decided I wanted to clean up around the house before Rick and Sean get home

I was putting food in the cat's bowls when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who could that be?" I said to myself

I opened the front door and saw Joseph standing outside

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'd thought I'd come see you." He said

"Missed me that much?" I teased.

"Maybe." He teased back.

We stared at each other for a few seconds until he spoke up

"Can I come in?"

"No. Im sorry. Rick and Sean will be home soon. I don't want it to be weird."

"That's okay." He said.

"I just can't let them know about us." I said.

"Rose it's okay. I understand." He said

He walked closer to me and put his hands on my face.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yep." I said

"Be on time. I don't want to give you detention."

"Haha very funny professor."

We both shared a laugh. We calmed down and he leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said

"See you tomorrow." He said and walked back to his car. He got in his car, waved goodbye and drove off.

I smiled at myself from how sweet he is.

A few hours later...

I was sitting in my room reading a book for English class when Sean walked in.

"Hi." He said

"Hey." I said and went back to my book.

"I'm gonna start prepping for dinner. Do you mind coming with me to the shops?"

"Yes of course." I said.

Sean smiled as I put a book mark in my book and got up. When I got up he immediately grabbed my waist and started ticking me.