ENTRY ONE ; 01

𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘

[A BOOK WRITTEN AND EDITED BY KATTY]

┌── •✧• ──┐

└── •✧• ──┘

└── •✧• ──┘

PRESENT;

" A-ALASTOR? YOU SURE THIS WILL
HELP? " The bittersweet voice of the blonde called out while the male with antlers just hummed in response, not even glancing back.

They followed the deer-like male through twists and turns of the pride ring, he claimed to know someone who can deal with the hotel lacking customers and Charlie's lack of confidence. Even if that comment greatly offended the blonde's girlfriend.

"Of course my dear! I know hell like the back of my hand!" He smiled at the blonde girl, with her partner readied her fighting stance since she was obviously not trusting Alastor's words, his staticky radio-like voice really taking a toll on the shorter female. "And I know a very special someone to help us out!"

Slowly, the walls of the alleys started to change to something more colourful. a pop of pink here and there but from what the group has seen, the alleyway colours had focused on blue and yellow. This caught the groups attention, since you barely see anything but red in hell, the sky is even red for gods sake. People love red and that's for sure.

"And who's this special someone boss?" The male with the cat-like features asked, with his pupils narrowing into slits for a millisecond. He also held a bottle of cheap alcohol in his paw, and soon one of his eyebrows raised in a speckle of confusion.

"Yeah, is it your long lost love?" The tall male with chest fluff said, one of his hands on his hip as he gave alastor a smirk; "or is it your fuck buddy?"

"HA HA! No." The red haired male said. His smile that was always stitched on his face turned away from the others, finally nearing the place they sought out for. Alastor lead them to a place with large pink doors. Three balloons embedded into the door, two yellow and one blue.

The sound of a party going on inside was evident and Charlie could feel herself feel a bit nervous despite her partners comforts. As Alastor opened the door, immediately confetti was shot at them from the cannons. The whole room was pink and decked out in decorations.

The ballroom was calm, only demons talking and having a good time. This was unlike the pride ring to do. Normally they are all very aggressive with eachother but not today, everyone seemed to just be getting along like friends.