005, hawaii

youtube, social media

The group arrived in Hawaii for Madi's birthday. Jaelyn wore a white tube top with jean shorts. They were adventuring. "Chickens! Chickens!" Matt smiled. Jaelyn shook her head. Madi and Jaelyn were walking behind the boys. They came across a man singing live.

"Should I take the mic and start singing?" Nate asks. Jaelyn hits his arm. Nate looked at her. They continued to walk around. They came across a corner with birds on it. Jaelyn smiled and walked over there.

"Jae!" Nick says. Jaelyn looked at a parrot. Jaelyn looked at the group and they walked to a shaved ice place. Jaelyn held the camera for the triplets.

"Tigers Blood?" Matt asks. Nate started growling. Jaelyn giggled and panned the camera over to him. Nate smiled at her. She put the camera back on the triplets. Chris mocked the sound of a bird.

"We'll be right back with our shaved ice and give them ratings." Nick tells them. Jaelyn stopped the camera and handed it to Nick. She looked at the menu. Jaelyn got pineapple. They went to a food truck and got pull pork sandwiches. "Rate that pull pork sandwich." Nick tells Jaelyn.

"Yum." Jaelyn says, taking a bite of it. They went to the beach. Jaelyn and Madi ran into the ocean. Nick zoomed in on the two.

The boys started laughing. "Look at those two!" Nick says. "There so far out there!" Jaelyn got pulled down by a wave. "Oh, there goes Jae. Bye, Jae!" The girls ran back onto shore. "Did you get pulled under?" Nick asks her.

Jaelyn started laughing. "I got pulled under by two waves." She smiled. Madi started laughing. Jaelyn and Madi sat on the grass as the boys played baseball. Madi nudged Jaelyn when Nate was batting.

"There's your man." She whispers. Jaelyn glared at her. Madi smiled. The two got up and went to the corner store.