Story introduction

Set in 1877, The Apple of his eyes is a story of vengeance, betrayal and love.
In 1877, Most parts of the India was in the hands of East India company. The british had all the power. But still, some undefeated kings of the great hindustan denied to bow down. One of them was Raja Vijaya Adithyan. The Raja of Vanji Nagar. A small kingdom in south India.

Vedhavalli, rajkumari of Vanji Nagar and the only daughter of Vijaya Adithyan. She is her father's heartbeat and her kingdom's pride. Excelled in archery, Gun shoot and sword fighting, Vedhavalli lived her dream life. Only thing she didn't understand was conflicts and politics.

Noah Fernsby, son of a lieutenant colonel Henry Fernsby is a major general of british raj. Noah's only goal was to live his simple life in his home town Edinburgh, Scotland. All he has to do was speak against his father to live his dream life.

When fate decided to play its game Vedhavalli's and Noah's life turns upside down. They do the unspeakable. Which is falling in love with each other.

What does their future holds for them?

Disclaimer
Every word I write in the story is of my own imagination. None of the characters and scenario represent anyone or anything. This work is completely fiction. None of the scenario or characters are real. They are completely from my imagination. Do not mix the plotlines with real life since what I write is not real.