¿What if Marvel Studios had all the film rights since the beginning? Phase Two

Intro
¿What if events completely changed in real life? ¿What if the MCU had all the film rights from the beginning? Phase Two. Today I'm going to be continuing this new version of a alternate universe where Marvel Studios never went into bankruptcy and had all the film rights to their characters since the 90s and in this alternate universe I the Watcher became the producer of Marvel Studios instead of Kevin Feige. ¿How will it continue? Well then, without wasting anymore time sit back and relax and enjoy this new dream project.

X-Men Origins Wolverine
Set to be released on July 3, 2012 directed by Gavin Hood and the movie will be largely different this time. After his participation in WWII James and Victor are hired by William Stryker to belong to Team X. The team would this time be completely different and Deadpool wouldn't be in the film at all. In this version would be consisted of Maverick, Mastaton and Seraph who entered in a romantic relationship with James. The team was sent to several countries for a few years as a secret group that was in charge of assassinating various armies until on one occasion their mission was in Japan where they met a mysterious assassin which they called the Winter Soldier who would still be played by Sebastian Stan who killed Seraph for good and enraged, James tries to kill the soldier but the latter easily defeats James and him, as well as the remaining mutants leaving them unconscious. Days later, James wakes up with his memory erased in Madripoor, a small island in Asia where the only thing he remembers is Logan's name which from then on he begins to use assuming that it's own. Then, Logan resurfaces as a mercenary on the island. The Logan and Silverfox romance remains the same except that during this time Logan traveled the world for several years and in China, he met the mystic samurai Ogun who served as his teacher and taught him various martial arts. By 1981, Logan adopted the name Wolverine and married Silverfox but unfortunately, his happiness ends when Silverfox is killed by Victor who was also brainwashed by none other than Stryker. Logan and Victor have a tough confrontation that ends with Logan unconscious and imprisoned. Logan is taken to Canada where he meets Stryker who reveals to him be part of Hydra and that all his experiments have been created to eliminate mutants like Victor. Under the orders of Stryker Wolverine is subjected to the Weapon X project which leads him to a process of casting his skeleton with developed adamantium by the scientists Cornelius and Oyama but the scientists were unable to control Wolverine, who reverted to his wild state and exterminated everyone in the project before fleeing. Wolverine was wandering in the forest for several weeks until he was found by the couple made up of James and Heather Hudson. The Hudsons rescue Wolverine and helped him regain his humanity and sanity. Over the next 19 years Victor became the mutant known as Sabretooth and the film would end with the scene of Logan meeting Kitty Pryde. So, in a way this would be a movie that sticks closer to Wolverine's origin in the comics and X-Men the Animated Series with Deadpool appearing in his own solo film later on instead.

Spider-Man 4
Set to be released on September 25, 2012 with Raimi officially coming back to direct. In the film, months after the Battle of New York Peter has already graduated form college and now lives with Mary Jane who would still be played by Kirsten Dunst. The both of them find life difficult because they earn little money in their respective jobs but their love is much stronger so they manage to get ahead together. Here, we also meet Quentin Beck who would be played by Bruce Campbell a magician and special effects specialist who worked for a major Hollywood studio as a extra with the dream of becoming a man in the industry. However, his attempts to become an actor were a complete failure. So, he began to crate his own roles starting as a fight host, then as an usher in a theater to head waiter in a luxurious restaurant but he realized that his experience in illusions could make him an effective supervillain. So, as his first act he decided to rob a bank but his plan was thwarted when Spider-Man appeared and stopped him. Thanks to this, Quentin resented Spider-Man and swore revenge against him. On the other hand, the streets are threatened when a giant lizard comes out to kill people. It's none other than Peter's college teacher Curt Connors who experimented with lizard DNA to cure his arm but the experiment failed mutating into a uncontrollable beast and finally, Peter also faces a sophisticated thief called Felicia Hardy who would be played by Anne Hathaway who we find out is the daughter of Adrian Toomes and she had already caused all her robberies to get Spider-Man's attention and take revenge for having imprisoned her father but when they meet face to face Felicia falls in love with the wall-crawler. On the other hand, Quentin manages to escape from jail thanks to his illusions and soon takes advantage of Connors's condition to put Spider-Man through serious difficulties. In a confrontation, the Lizard manages to unmask the web-slinger and upon realizing that he's his former student Connors escapes but Quentin convinces him to reveal his identity under threats of murdering his son. Quentin learns that Peter is Spider-Man and creates an illusion to make him believe that Aunt May is in danger and he can only save her if he helps him rob the largest bank in New York but Felicia joins Spider-Man and together they defeat Mysterio.