💫💫Information💫💫

Note: This book club doesn't even have to be used as a book club. If you're curious what that means, see the Readers Only section after possibly reading the rest of what's here.

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Raid. What is this, you ask? Well, welcome to the information page, where we will have all of your answers ;)

To summarize, though, this book club is not like any other book clubs you'll typically find. Why? Because this is a book club of discovery throughout all of Wattpad. At one point, it wasn't even a club, but we are added a partner aspect to the club to benefit those who want to discover as well as get some feedback while being discovered themselves.

How does all that insanity work? Well, let's get too it!

⭐ This book club only accepts narrative stories. This means no books under the "random" category allowed. Sorry, but nobody really wants to find the next big "zodiac" or "meme" book U^.^

⭐ This story is also only open to ENGLISH books, and books that you have written YOURSELF! This means that it cannot be AI-created. (Note: grammar assistance AI has a very different usage and is a lot less ethically questionable, so that's fine)

⭐ This is a very unusual club. Half the people you'll have the option to read for didn' even sign up for the club. So, please, keep comments polite. Honestly, reactionary with the occasional helpful remark would probably be best for this club. Want some stuff that's more in depth? We have other clubs better fit for that!

⭐ Despite it being more informal, we still have fairies (admins) that will be checking to be sure you do your work and to update the clubs. They are Cross-Warrior, Ry-reader-29, and . Be sure to respect them.

⭐ You will potentially read books you don't like. Suck it up, buttercup. At most, you'll have to read a single chapter for them, and if they're your partner, you may only be paired with them two or three times in an entire year. Imagine it like speed dating. You're gonna have gross people who made you question how they made it in society come back. Smile, wave, and move on.

⭐ That said... Please don't enter stories just to troll others. I can't imagine people actually doing this, but... People can be dumb and need things placed in the rules...

⭐ Com. Mun. I. Cate. COMMUNICATE!!!! That is the most important thing in ANY of our clubs.

⭐We have a discord for Dreamland. You MUST join it. You can find the link to it in our bio. Apologies, but without a DM system on Wattpad anymore, it is necessary. If you do not have a discord, one is very easy to make.

⭐ You MUST add this book to your library so you see when it updates. We also STRONGLY encourage adding the Dreamland Community book to your library as we post important updates there. We know how easy it is for message board posts to be buried.