pt.1

november 5th 2023

cara pov!!:

i wake up pretty early. 07:06AM. i sit up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. i do my entire morning routine and check my phone that's sitting in my right pocket. 08:23AM. i have work in about 30 minutes, so i should be able to eat breakfast before work.

i decide on some coffee before i leave. i get into my grey/silver car and start driving. i honestly just want to stay home and sleep but it's a monday, i can't do anything about it either.

time skip!

i'm an hour into my shift and i see two customers that catch my eye. a girl with brown hair, very pretty if you ask me, and a boy with blonde hair. they walk to the counter and order coffee, they both had pretty good taste in coffee.

kalynn pov!!:

as i and weston walk into starbucks, i spot a worker, she looks pretty cute. we go to order and we take our go to drinks.  we sit down at a table after getting our drinks. while we drink our coffee and talk, i catch myself looking at the worker. she has shoulder-length, brown hair and a green bracelet on her wrist. "what are you looking at?" i hear weston say. "oh, nothing." i tell him, looking back at him again.

after we finish our drinks we make our way home again.

i keep thinking of the girl at starbucks. she was so beautiful.

cara pov!!:

when i finally finish my shift at 13:40/01:40PM i keep thinking about that girl, i don't remember her name but she was pretty. her brown hair and brown eyes. i start my car and start driving. when i eventually get home i get greeted by my cat, holly. ive had her for about 6 years, i got her when i first moved to america. i felt so alone in my house so i had to get some company, even if my companion was a little gremlin.

i walk over to my room and sit down on my bed, i take my phone and call my bestfriend, callie, we've been bestfriends for about 12 years. we met in 6th grade and ever since, we've been inseperable. i sadly left her in ireland when i moved tho.

she answers after 2 rings. "hey, cara!" she says. "hi callie!" we talk for a couple of minutes. "so i saw this girl today," i begin. "oh?" "and she was seriously so pretty! she had brown hair and  brown eyes." i ramble. "did you get her number?" callie asks. "i just met her, i don't even remember her name!" i tell callie. we talk for about an hour. "cara, i gotta go now." she says. "oh! bye callie!" "see ya!" i hang up.

it's still pretty early, but i still go to bed. i'm very tired after the long day.

authors note!: i know its very short, but cmon its the first chapter. leave me aloneee! im very bad at details but ill try, btw the other kalynn koury story may or may not be disbanded, idk yet, you decide. 

wordcount:493 without the authors note

i listened to your best american girl by mitski on loop while writing this, go listen to it!!