Chapter One

"Wake up, Tia."

"Five more minutes," Hestia mumbled, rolling over.

"No."

"Please? Hey!" She shot up as her blankets were ripped off her, leaving her blanketless.

Jisung frowned down at her, unamused. "Get up, breakfast is ready."

With a sigh, Hestia crawled out of bed.

She followed her dad downstairs, where the rest of Stray Kids were gathered, the smell of burning pancakes filling the room.

"What happened?" Hestia asked, crinkling her nose.

"Too much butter!" Felix cried in English, desperately trying to turn the heat down.

"Oh, move over," Minho sighed, nudging Felix out of the way and taking over. "There are some pancakes and sausages on the table already, Hia. Eat up, you have training."

Hestia nodded and sat down, putting some food on her plate. "What training?"

"Sniping with Bin," Felix answered as he sat down. "And I'm doing fighting sessions today."

Hestia groaned.

"What?" Jisung asked, looking at her. "Don't you like training?"

"Yeah, but not when Felix slams my head onto the brick wall."

"Felix!" Seungmon shot the older a disapproving look.

"What?" Felix said defensively. "I only did it once!"

"Twice," Hestia corrected, taking a bite. "And it hurt like fucking hell. I had a bruise for a week."

"Watch your mouth," Chan scolded.

"Sorry."

Seungmin sighed. "I shouldn't have let you teach her."

He was supposed to be Hestia's teacher, but didn't want to have to hurt her, so Felix took over.

"Honey, I know it hurts," Jisung said softly, "but it will all be worth it one day."

"I know." Hestia shrugged. "So, when is training?"

"We have our mission at, what, five? So before that."

"You have a mission?" Hestia asked, looking up.

Jeongin nodded. "We'll be back before you fall asleep."

"Okay." Hestia finished eating and stood. "Ready?"

Changbin nodded and grabbed her hand. "Let's go shoot some things."

"Are you done?" Jisung asked impatiently. "I want to see my daughter beat the shit out of him."

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Hold on, Han." He looked at the man that was tied up in a chair. "Here's the deal. This is Blaze." He gestured to Hestia. "If you beat her in a fight, we let you go. If you lose, you die."

"Deal," the man said confidently as Felix untied him. "This will be easy."

After an intense debate, Chan and Minho decided to combine training and let Hestia handle an enemy they captured on their previous mission.

It wasn't unusual for them to do this, and Hestia loved when she got to battle a real mafia member without having to hold back.

"Pick a weapon," she said, pointing to the collection Stray Kids had set out. "One weapon each."

The man picked a gun.

Hestia grabbed a dagger.

"You have five minutes to beat her," Changbin said. "Laying on your back for ten seconds consecutively counts as a loss."

"Begin!" Hyunjin called.

The man immediately held the gun up to shoot Hestia, but she saw his arm move and dropped to the ground. She rolled out of the way, kicking her leg up and hitting his hand.

He dropped the gun and she let him pick it up again, not willing to let it end so soon.

He fired a shot, and narrowly missed her as she leaned to the side.

"That was close," Minho muttered.

Hestia darted behind the man and stabbed him in the back.

He cried out, but didn't fall. He turned and held his gun at her, finger on the trigger.

Before he could press it though, Hestia smirked and pulled a gun from her sleeve.

She shot the guy's hand, kicked him in the chest when he dropped the gun, and used her other leg to hit the back of his knees, landing on her feet after her jump kick. She yanked the dagger from his back and grinned.

He crashed backwards and she pressed the knife to his neck.

"You said one weapon each! That's cheating!" The man cried.

"We're in the mafia," Hestia said coldly. "Rules don't apply."

"Time!" Hyunjin called. He and Seungmin grabbed the man and tied him up again.

"Back up to there," Changbin said, pointing to a good twenty feet away.

Hestia did as he said, backing away. She held up the gun, closed one eye, focused on the man, and pulled the trigger.

A loud bang echoed as the man went limp.

"Good job," Jisung praised her, raising an eyebrow.

"I did good?" Hestia asked, grinning when Changbin nodded.

"Nice shot. One hit."

"You did good fighting him too," Felix agreed.

Hestia clapped excitedly, and her dads all smiled.

"Let's continue sniping practice," Changbin said, and the others left the duo alone to continue to shoot.