chapter 1. A christmas special

December 20th, 20//
The Christmas season was here, holly was on all the windows, people had their trees in their windows ready for st Nicolas to leave gifts laying under it. In one particular house, on one particular road they had just began to decorate.
"No the tinsel goes before the rest." Harry said annoyingly
"And since when do you know everything? Besides if you do the lights first everything justs falls into the tree perfect" Draco carried on
Harry looked at him with clear annoyance
"What's with the face potter, you know I'm right don't you?"
Harry mumbled "yeah whatever" and began untangling the florescent Christmas lights.
"Hey there's no need to be in a mood with me is there." Draco walked over to Harry and watched him undo the lights. Harry ignored him.
Draco wrapped his arms around Harry, leaning his head on his shoulders, "you can't just ignore me"
"Can't you see I'm doing the lights since you think they go first" Harry began to get frustrated with them as they weren't untangling. Draco moved him aside and helped.
-flashfoward-
"Okay fine maybe the lights do look better when they go first."
"I told you they would" Draco chuckled
The boys were now sat on the floor admiring the work they had just spent nearly two hours on. It was almost 3:30pm and they had expected Ron and Hermine to arrive. They were running late.